• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Research Question Darth Nihilus

Sithpool79

Hey everyone,

Looking around at places that do the Nihilus costume and was wondering about this place. Looks pretty good but wanted to get some other opinions on this

https://www.etsy.com/listing/260024038/darth-nihilus-sith-cosplay-star-wars?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-costumes&utm_custom1=713726c0-5021-4d91-8ff8-93bcc731dc3b&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1v66BRCV-6rh6s-Biu8BEiQAelpuiwoIxE9aNJRK6toZ9HOJfZsHoF23hHJOf7Z3ox50LkkaAl_I8P8HAQ

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also found this guy who seems to get better reviews.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/202094784/darth-nihilus-costume-inspired-by-star?ref=hp_rv

Many of us get masks from him as well.

If you were to buy from him ask for a 2nd tunic for approval requirements. He offers gloves as well but I wouldn't buy them because we need ones without stitching patterns.

Cool thanks Tie!

No problem

Also if you're looking for a saber I'd recommend looking up Iggy on fx-sabers.com

He custom-made me this: https://flic.kr/p/HZyp4T

• Like 1

Many members here have My Wicker Armor costumes. He is a good maker, but yes, ask for a second tunic for approval. :) 

I've requested the second tunic and will hopefully be able to start on this soon, thanks so much. What do you guys do for cooling? I figure with the blackout mask an all it gets pretty hot in there.

If you have a black face mask instead of a blackout mask you can try using a shemagh. A shemagh will keep your head cool. I use it under my black mask to keep the sweat out of my eyes.

The best part is that it's versatile so you can wear it any way you want to.

Any saber hilt from KOTOR works for approval as the saber itself is not required. Iggy from the fx-sabers.com forums makes a really nice Nihilus saber, which I linked in my thread.