• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Trophy hilts lvl 2 ?

Yankee71

I have a question about the CRL, in reference Trophy Sabers lvl 2

The CRL has:

For level two certification (if applicable): Included among the trophy sabers are those of:

Darth Vader

One half of Darth Maul

One half of Kazdan Paratus' saber pike

Rahm Kota

Shaak Ti

The lightsaber of Galen Marek

Looking at pics of Starkiller Darklord's armor or the Tatooine armor, I would like to break this down, going around his body and go around identifying the lightsabers.

Starting with his front leg left is "The lightsaber of Galen Marek"

Then the side of his left leg is "Rahm Kota"
Then on his back side (Either hanging horizontal connecter together or individually hanging vertically) are "Darth Vader" & "One half of Darth Maul"
(In game on Hoth, Maul and Vader sabers are Horizontal and joined together, but on all the game advertisements they hang individually vertical)
Then on his right leg side is "One half of Kazdan Paratus' saber pike"
Then on the front leg right is often "his own lightsaber (The one with the 3 spikes)", or "Darth Vader's", or no saber at all.

I have yet to find a picture of "Shaak Ti" lightsaber hanging off his belt as a trophy lightsaber.  This is an example of Shaak Ti Lightsaber below:
photo%201.JPG

So my question is:
1.  Is my order and placement of the Trophy Lightsabers correct?
2.  Why is Shaak Ti lightsaber listed as a requirement for lvl 2 Certification, if I can find no reference pictures of it any where on Starkiller?
3.  For lvl 1 certification are any Random lightsabers acceptable as trophy hilts?

I am starting off my costume with lvl 1 certification trophy hilts (random), and when I have money again (as this is a rather expensive costume) I plan on bettering my Trophy Hilts to lvl 2 certification.  Before I fabricate or buy a "Shaak Ti" hilt, I would like to know it is actually part of this costume, and where it is worn on the body!?

All my research leads me to believe that starkiller only has 5 trophy hilts, plus his own lightsaber with the 3 spikes.  I have read where it says that starkiller has places that are empty on his belt where he could collect and hang more trophy's, but I can only find reference to 5 Trophy hilts, and the one he uses.

2705007-star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller_desert_gear_by_michal4269-d34Starkiller_Hoth.jpggalenstalkerarmor-tfuuse.jpg

In this picture the order is a bit different.

1st all the sabers have a snap hook at their ends and hang down a lot further than seen in other pics where they are sitting higher up.

2nd going from left to right:

Kazdan Paratus 1/2 Pike

1/2 Darth Maul

Darth Vader

Galen Marek

Rahm Kota

Again only 5 trophy sabers and no Shaak Ti.

starkiller.png

Hello Hello!! 

As I always tell folks Reference First! (which you have bravo!) Hey we have human eyes and things might be wrong! :) The CRL might be wrong :)

I think you are on a good track with this case

I keep meaning to pop in my copy of this game into my computer,  I need to do this ASAP. Do you happen to have any more reference for it? 

I don't have the game myself, but there are tons of youtube videos out there showing the in game action.  I watch these videos, with my finger on the pause button, and look at this costume from different angles.  

The problem is this character is animated, and never seen in film on a real person, so the artist can make mistakes in the order of things.  As per which light saber is where.  It is always the left leg is the same with his original saber and the rahm kota on the left leg.  The rest of the sabers tend to be in different positions, depending on the source.  But still I don't find a Shaak Ti in any of the material.

Aye ive got it on my steam account i need to just plain turn it on and start screen shotting various parts. If anyone else has it that would be cool as well!

I don't either, but yes i can pull up the original 3d model as seen in game and reference it at least and do a turn around (as the game comes with all the 3d models) 

I swear Galen Marek has more costumes than Padme. :P

• Like 1