• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

MWA Nihilus Question

Guest Tfinley

Guest Tfinley

Anyone know what type of fabric he uses. Kinda had a little mishap and I need to fix it. I think it's Raw Silk but not sure. I see a lot of his costumes on here so I'm looking for a little help as he is extremely difficult to get in touch with.

I do not think that is raw silk. Raw silk runs around 25$ a yard on the cheap. The material in the images has a slight poly sheen and raw silk in itself has a bite and grit to it.. I dunno.. if he is using Raw silk thats a steal price wise..., just take an image of the fabric your looking to buy and i might be able to help you. No images on google are large enough for me to see weave.

I can't say for sure from the pictures what type he uses. If you can spare cutting off a tiny scrap of fabric, you can take that to the fabric store and try and match it up. 

Guest Tfinley

I got in touch with him. Gonna need to buy a new cape. I have an overzealous puppy that "weathered" the hell out of it if you know what I mean

Ahaha! I shouldn't laugh at the destruction of your poor cape, but that is rather entertaining. I hope your puppy at least had a good time "assisting" in the weathering. :)

Cheers,

Nef