• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Bane, post Dxun WIP

The Clone Emperor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you kindly. It is suprising just how many folk I did not see at CV. For those I did, I will be sharing a gallery of your costumes soon.

darth_bane__mmx_rs_by_thecloneemperor-d31yr25.jpg

Still working on this suit. In this image, I am wearing a new second rebato (big colar.) I am still not 100% happy with the look, but the suit is "nearing" completion. One day.

This photo was taken yesterday for Rebelscum's 12th Annual Costume Contest. (In recognition of the anniversary of the film The Empire Stikes Back, contest rules required to display a severed hand in entry photo. For my entry I placed a wooden hand to match the chosen backdrop.)

This is the third year I have entered this costume in the same contest. (I had not placed in the previous years.) I enjoy seeing this the progress of the project, taken in snapshot form, from each of these events.

Be well,

Thomas

Guest A'Sharad Hett

I am still not 100% happy with the look, but the suit is "nearing" completion. One day.

I know the feeling :D

But its awesomeness is rising over the top, Thomas :>

Darth Bane,

The Clone Wars, "Ghosts of Mortis"

CloneWarsBane.jpg

This stylized version of Darth Bane is from unused footage from an episode of The Clone Wars animated series. Citing the Orbalisk design and helmet geometry, I believe this model borrowed from my costume.

If it proves to be so, I would be thrilled by a credit--and perhaps a shout out.