• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

General Grievous?

harcdz

Hi guys, I am new here and have not been approved as a member yet but i am planning to make either starkiller (dark lord armor) or general Grievous.

I really wanted to make general Grievous though sadly there is no CRL of him. Can I make him and try to get approve with the costume or should i make the one already listed?

thx and i can't wait to hear from you guys :)

Hey, the only approved General Grievous I know comes from a friend called John Donaldson in the Irish 501st Garrison. He was at one time talking about possibly selling it. You could pop in by the 501stireland.com forum and see if he's still thinking about it.

• Like 1

Hai, thanks for the information but I'm trying  to make it myself and hoping to get good reference on it. Perhaps you can help me to reach him so i can ask about images reference or how to make the costume?

Hei guys i hv a  bunch of pict of him and i'm goin to post it here, i hope can direct me to a link or something so i can meke this costume as detail as possible  :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B32vIWE7GMYBcnViMW10ZmdiRVU

this is d whole folder i collected

Rob at Mywickedarmor.com made a really nice GG costume.  

Looks a bit too breakable for me, but the kids seem to love it.  

GG head moves when your head moves, its a really cool design.

• Like 1

Hello! One of the biggest things I have learned over the years is reference first and CRL Second.

We know the costume is approvable. It just can't have "puppetry". Your best plan of attack is to make a thread on the forum and build a Work in progress, as with any costume I reccomend this reguardless of difficulty. You'll end up with much helpful feedback in creating this costume

• Like 1