• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Star Killer Sith Robes

MothMonty

After completing the game a few times and unlocking some costumes, I realized the two costumes that I wish to pursue. The first and coolest IMO is the Sith Seeker costume. I saw some pics of a guy (manny I believe) who has this costume and it looks awesome. UNfortunately with my lack of skill in sculpting I'll need to resort to my second option, unless someone is making helmet and chest armor kits. The sith robes outfit...

1_1181180997_547_SecretApprentice-1.jpg

(Best pic I could find)

I saw this costume made in a earlier Starkiller post and read the costume break down. The only discrepancy is that in the game his Vader like torso or shirt looks off white or even silverish. His belt seems almost Maul like with one less strip of leather and the clasps in the front. The costume made for Celebration Europe has just a Vader black. His pants and long sleeve shirt seem skin tight like a dancing outfit. If someone has any High Res shots of this costume from the game that they could post up I would be very grateful. Any input or advice is also appreciated.

Thanks

Greg

Guest Sakara

We got a guy in our garrison that was asked to do that costume for promo for Lucas Arts at C.E. It is a very cool costume.

as for the lining you can get matt satins or a good silk will have that effect aswell.

unleashedstand.jpg

apprentice.jpg

If I could grab a screenshot from the game (xbox 360), we'd see that he doesn't even have a red lining or the grey under kama, and his vest thing is silver/grey rather than black. So which version to do I guess is the real question.

Guest Sakara

yeah our guys was based on the promo images and images sent by Lucasarts to him.

I like the red lining it really stands out and works with the formal look of that attire.

sorry about the quality of the picture

IMG_0562.jpg

So white ish vest, and no red lining or grey under kama

Sakara you and my wife are in agreement. With the overall look of the promo shots. I'm more prone to the dark no lining, but time will tell.

Guest Anonymous

i suspect that if you want to do the sith robes then they would need to be the same as the ones that lucasarts themselves requested the guy from the UKG did for CE. would be a bit wrong to have very different versions of the same robes going around in my opinion.

i could be wrong but it's just a thought ;)

May I ask something? Is Starkiller Sith robe acceptable by 501th legion? Because it's look's really cool.

This costume was just approved for 501st membership last month:

front.jpg

Guess that means we'll need to get some standards written for it....

Pam :-)

Please note;

th_Apprentice_Sith_Robes_cd1.jpg th_Apprentice_Sith_Robes_cd2.jpg

The above is not the final version of the Sith Robes seen in The Force Unleashed. It is the promotional version commissioned by Lucas Arts for Celebration Europe;

The version seen in the final game is markedly less flashy;

IMG_0562.jpg

(Thank you for the image MothMonty)

Due to the strident support of the UKG GML, both versions are acceptable for 501st membership.

Be well,

Thomas

Guest Daritha

The Sith robe costume looks awesome. Despite the fact that it isn't the final version from the game: Big compliment to the guy who made it.

Guest Dark Flower

Is the Sith Seeker costume a male only character or are they NPC general characters?

And yes, I have not played the game yet. I blame the bf for not purchasing PS3 yet. I might just get it for PC. *yikes*

Looking good btw. ;)

Guest Anonymous

I just have a question, I have soldier pads that I am using that are a variant of the armor pads used in the concept art. They are a little more dark and "sith-looking."

Obviously with the artwork used being a concept I was wondering if something like that would be acceptable.

There were just some things I didn't like too much about the concept of the "sith lord variant" Most sith lords have elegant this that or the other, and notice how the Apprentice seems to be very plain.

Guest Orsan
May I ask something? Is Starkiller Sith robe acceptable by 501th legion? Because it's look's really cool.

This costume was just approved for 501st membership last month:

front.jpg

Guess that means we'll need to get some standards written for it....

Pam :-)

Do you have more pics?? I have a friend that is making one and would love the reference, it looks awesome.