• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Seventh Sister - SW Rebels Inquisitor

Nefthys

Is anyone selling these helmets? I am looking to get one for my daughter. Armor would be nice also but at least the helmet.

Thanks

Kevin

IM_Echo in Instagram. He has a Etsy too. pretty sure he is the only one making the helmets.

5fa759f41d7e15cbe46f17dc98f5817b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who have asked about the sabergaurd for the 7th sister, the wife is making the file for sale now, or printing on a limited basis, if you are interested you can contact her or read about it here: http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=89688

Also made the greebles and belt buckle items which are part of her approved 7th Sis

Edited by PanzerKraken
  • Like 1

Seventh Sister CRL edit notice

We have a 501st CRL entry for this new character;

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:DS_Seventh_Sister

There is a component in the CRL that needs editing;

• Boot covers begin at the ankle joint and are constructed from the same rigid material as the chest.

Should be
  • Boot covers begin at the ankle joint and are constructed from a leather or leatherette material.

See material notes from Rebels Artist Chris Glenn for reference;
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwarsrebels/images/5/5f/Seventh_Sister_Concept_Art.jpeg

Hello everyone! I'm happy to inform you that my costume of the SS has been approved!!!!! I'm very happy!!!

I would also ask you something... when I submitted my photos for the CRL I did it with and without mask. I wonder if it´s possible now to do an update of the CRL for parading without mask, of course with the proper makeup of the Seventh Sister (mirilians)...

I´d like to know as well the opinion of our DL Thomas... do you think I could appear in parades (or missions...) without the helmet though it´s not written in the CRL???

dY8mmTa.jpg?1

Congrats!

I don't see why it can't be listed as an "OPTIONAL VERSONS: at the bottom of the CRL. Since the costume does not change aside from the helmet/face being shown (which is technically the same costume but the mask opened) it shouldn't require its own CRL, but adding some additional options to the helmet requirements. 

Similar to the 181st TIE Pilot, you can have bracers, or you can have no bracers and a comm pad. Both are listed under the same costume as options.,

Edited by DarthValkyria

After a year of developing and constructing, we have my wife's SS. Still working out some little details for submission, but she got it and gave it a test run tonight. Looks amazing and she is sassy! 92e95a0b65beb88f6ef25c55f7e2b352.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All your costumes look great. I am working on putting one together for my wife. I have been a 501st member since 2012 and this is the first costume she has shown interest in doing, so I want to make sure I get it right for.

I already have a finished helmet from the guy on ETSY. I have a question on the chest armor. I see the CRL states oval "There is a small white oval on the side of the chest plate." I have seen some people selling the armor with that part square, some with no marking on the side and on the Disney version I see square. Should I hold off on buying armor until someone makes it with the oval or is this something a GML will be okay with it?

I am also curious if anyone has a pattern for the soft parts?

Appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,

Gerrit

TK, TD, ID 7186

I have been following the Jawa Chop shop and Bulldog Props on Facebook. I have zoomed in on some of the armor I have seen and it looks to be molded on some. That would be great if it can be painted on. Need to check with my Garrison GML's to see if they would accept that.

Edited by tk7186

My wife is approved!

DS-77787 of the Southern California Garrison.

Overall we worked very hard to make everything fit as tight as possible to mimic the cartoon. The gauntlets alone took me some time to get them just right.

Max's sci-fi creations in LA did the soft parts and hand sculpted the chest armor.

Helmet by IM_Echo

Greeblies from JawaChopShop

Some adjustments I'm still doing.

-Her gauntlets now light up.

-Next up the belt lights.

-Lightsaber construction is almost complete.

-minor jacket tweaks.

c54a13aff34602b1b853f75e4a1c11d6.jpg

e4267cc3943553b14d75e51ac6a70a48.jpg

b073d996b970bd2f1a80a6bfddf4a876.jpg

31709ca59d4012c0a807737faf089b7d.jpg

5e236c5a292883f395155e851e2a231d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you do not mind me asking, how is the armor put on? Is it seamless on the sides and top? Is Velcro used or straps so there is a gap like on a TK? Thanks.

it carefully goes over her head and the side overlap and velcro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So for the shin, is it a solid armor or is it leather? The link above only shows concept art, and I don't see any reference to the type of material.

I prefer armor, and if so, would a seam line be allowed? If not, it will be fairly difficult to slip on the armor.

Everyone is going off of the show and the costumes that are pictured here or approved but none of them meet the CRL. They do not have the split in the back of the jacket, triangles above the knees nor is the inside of the helmet dome painted red. These are all requirements listed in the CRL.

My point is show me a reference where it shows armor. The show and the Disney costumes both use soft parts, and since the CRL was created from the show character, it should reflect it. If not, then that means the CRL is wrong on that part as the reference trumps the CRL.