• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

The Ultimate Evil; I have a Secret too

The Clone Emperor

Greetings, I have been keeping this project secret for over four months, with the notion I would not surface until it was complete. Now that The Force Unleashed has been released and this character has been revealed, I feel it might serve better to share my progress. It is actually a release for me just to share this much.

UEtease01.jpg

I am proud to say this is NOT PEPAKURA.

Not that there is anything wrong with Pepakura--the software that allows folk to print out the facets of 3-D models for easy assembly--it is just a different animal than sculpting by hand and from scratch.

Be well,

Thomas

No WAI! gtfo! it's been bugging the heck out of me what your secret project was. I should have taken it at face value cause ironically I called it the same thing - my "secret" (apprentice) project. now I feel sheepish :P

awesome job so far bud!

Good morning,

Inspired by the fine work of my fellows on costumes of this character, I feel it is tyme I finally share my preliminary research sketches;

Helmet and body to scale

SAUE_s01.jpg

The the undersuit and General Grevious Arm Prosthetic, front

SAUE_s02.jpg

The the undersuit and General Grevious Arm Prosthetic, back

SAUE_s03.jpg

Detail of hand and right fingertip prosthetics

SAUE_s04.jpg

I hope this is of aides to others interested in the character.

Be well,

Thomas

Guest Anonymous

The helmet looks great, and I love your sketch of the hands. I'm glad you are tackling this giant project also, and I look forward to your results.

Rob