• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus WIP

Kite_the_world

Hello , my name is Juan Mi ( Kite for friends) I am in Malaga ( Spain ) and I 'm working on this character to become part of the family. I wear what I wear. Right now I'm working on the parts of the mask cloth and me are doing.

Inner mask

AiSaJ5P.jpg

CK3zCKv.jpg

KiJo2W8.jpg

inner suit

Hdr56WN.jpg

Belt

E4ig9gn.jpg

FqXKROw.jpg

Gloves

mJge265.jpg

Boots

z5mcyis.jpg

Any message for the parties improvement is welcome. Sorry for my English. A greeting.

I might take about 3-4 centimeters off the length of the tunic, it is hanging lower on your thigh than I have seen on others.  Can not wait to see your weathering.  :-D

Coming along nicely.  What plans do you have for the crown?  You also need to attach the knot on the cowl higher up, it should be above the V shape of the tunics crossing.  It is hard to tell in these pics, but are the sleeves quilted properly?

Not a CRL requirement, but I'd shorten the skirt a little bit.  That is so you don't step on it and trip yourself. 

Looking good so far! 

You will need to add the quilting to the sleeves as per the CRL guidelines. You will also want to sew in the "tails" on the knot on the hood, as they are not supposed to stick out. 

Great work so far! I had to get silver studs for my belt when I made my Nihilus as that was all they sold at the time. I just painted mine with black nail polish and they look great. 

Cheers,

Nef

Thank you for the tips!

The knot was tested and when you already have the helmet for how it will cut and sew to leave it always fixed at the correct height .

The skirt is still tear and make the wathering so why is a little longer .

And I think the sleeves is light, but are padded.

r8s7sBz.jpgG6Frf43.jpgEHpWPYh.jpg