• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Question relating the items

joeinvegas

Hi welcome,  I've bought mine from mywickedarmor.com. You can almost buy the whole kit from him. The only thing missing is the boots,  which I still need to find to be accepted.  You can try and contact him but I think he's pretty busy with the new star wars movie coming this christmas. You can buy the mask from him too.  Maybe someone else can tell you if they are another one who can sell the kit.

Cya

I bought my Revan from My Wicked Armor as well.  The photo in the costume standards is of the artist who makes them in his Revan.  I also bought the undermask that he offers, which I highly recommend for comfort and help with air flow.  Lots of help here for you about costuming Revan, and specifically regarding modifications you might like if you buy the one from My Wicked Armor.  Welcome, and good luck!  It's a great character to costume.  Worth all of the effort.

Welcome,  I paid around 900$ USD for the complete suit.  Add to that a shirt, gloves, boots and balaclava for around 200$ I think. MWA can sell you everything except the boots.