• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A New Apperentice appears

DasOgre

I sewed interfacing in mine to keep it stiff - works well! I don't actually have it do up in the back, it stays in place when I put the belt on top. I think I ended up making mine slightly smaller than the CRL so it is in proportion to my size, as I am only 5'5". Pattern I used (Simplicity Jedi costume) to make my costume came with it so I used that.

Sorry to hear about your sewing machine - R.I.P.

• Like 1

thank my 501st mentor is letting me use his for the time being till I can get mine and yall are giving me some great ideas on how to go about this build way easier

unlike a certain republic commando im working on lol

lords and ladies of the Nihilus I seek your guidance once again and this is about the outer tunic upper sleeve area how does one go about getting the over lap or broad point look also did any of yall "finish" the are socket of the outter tunic as well ?

hello dark lords and lady Nihilus I have good news I got to play with my sewing machine for the first time today and I also got my first parts of the inner tunic sewn on the the shoulders of the front to the back tomorrow the sleeves

sleeves are a pain in the buttox lol

^ this, a thousand times this! I know your pain. Had to re-do the sleeves on my Nihilus 3 times before I got them right. Hang in there! :)