• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

My Revan

Davin Karr

Someday this shall be my WIP. 

I have been trying to reach out to Rob (from Wicked Armor) to get the Armor. Does anyone talk to him? Does he still make the armor? Are there other choices out there?

Dawn if you read this, can you reach out to me on here or Facebook (i sent you a friend request). I have a question for you to.

Rob is notoriously hard to get a hold of.  His inbox is almost always filled to the brim.  If you cannot reach him, keep trying.   Other options are available, but for the quality and price, Rob is a great option if you can reach him.

• Like 1

I ordered the armor from Bigwater on etsy I will post pics once it arrives.  Thus far his customer service and communication have been great.  

• Like 1

I ordered the armor from Bigwater on etsy I will post pics once it arrives.  Thus far his customer service and communication have been great.  

Nice.. Can you put a link?

Nice.. Can you put a link?

Here you go.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/226716812/darth-revan-armor-set-star-wars-helmet?ref=hp_mod_nifyfs 

The armor is fiberglass and I have heard good things from others on here about the mask that comes with it.

Edited by Teraxis

I have MWA armour and it is fantastic, I'm not sure if Fiberglass is going to be light enough to wear for long periods of time. MWA's is a light plastic, if you keep trying to get a hold of Rob it will be totally worth it. If you do and you are going to get his mask, don't forget to get the Under Mask with your order it makes it easier to wear.

Bigwater .. hmm never heard of that one. looking forward to see some images

I will for sure post those up once it arrives so far I only have some rough shots he sent me to make sure I felt as though the fit was going to be right.