• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Barriss Offee?

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CharacterApproval

I don't think she'll end up meeting the darker side of the story requirement, however the worst thing that could happen is you submit for approval and are denied.

I might try it; and we might see her in rebels.

Good Evening,

It is paramount that all questions regarding costume eligibility be proceeded by image and context for reference. In the practice of due diligence these references should be researched by the interested parties before submitting to Legion Command for review.

Barriss Offee has two Clone Wars appearances in her Jedi Robes that might be considered for 501st membership. Though some might view using the costume as a filler for one’s Legion roster, the character’s allegainces genuinely do switch while appearing as a Jedi. 

Barriss.jpg

1st Would be Brain Worm Barriss Offfe who attacks Ahsoka under control of a mind parasite.

Baris.PNG

In Clone Wars season 5 on Barriss is proven to be a Traitor, and this revelation would extend retroactively to her appearance earlier in the episode in full jedi gear.

11232291_10153413267844623_4449008948373

In 501st terms it would be important to consider to match the reference for Clone Wars Barriss Offee. 
Clone Wars Barriss is shown to have an ornate bracer on her left arm and deep ribbing on her centre bodice panel and arm panels.

The Asajj Ventress Bounty Hunter helmet costume might be more aptly named as Barriss Offee: Asajj Bounty Hunter Disguise.

• Like 1

thankyou!

I got the hilts from Woodchuck and ordered red blades from the custom saber shop.

The sabers don't light up/sound though as you can't put electronics in them, when I was searching for the hasbro sabers they were coming up on ebay at £600+ so I this was a better option for me :-)

this is a but unrelated, but ive been hearing a ton of rumors (and i dont know if there true or not) that barriss offee might be an inquisitor in star wars rebels.

That would be cool if she was.

this is a but unrelated, but ive been hearing a ton of rumors (and i dont know if there true or not) that barriss offee might be an inquisitor in star wars rebels.

I'm hoping she is I would like to see her and Ahsoka meet again.

Sarah..I like very much..

.  Would be nice if her bad side could be approvable with us ..the one your wearing :)

Thankyou!

I agree it would be great if this version could be 501st approveable, as she does go towards a darker side after the attacks, framing Ahsoka and then fighting Anakin. More of a bad guy than a good one at this point in Clone Wars.

I would love to build a Barris costume too. We can exchange ideas and tips about the costume if you want so build will be easier for both of us.

Cheers,

Montse TR-22623

Spanish Garrison