• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Knights of the Fallen Empire

en-zozallow

The games mechaniccs changed so much that it feels more like a point-and-click than MMO, which is acceptable because SWTOR never was a good MMO to start with.

What matters now is that the graphics improved a lot and I have madeup my mind as for what character I want to be in the Legion.

The game mechanics did change a lot. But I have never really played an MMO really. Touched on them but never kept going. I've been on SWTOR for 2 years now. With that being said, to me it is a lot better now. I don't have to spend millions of creds on gearing all my companions up. The new mechanics have also allowed me to better understand all my abilities. And has even forced me to get involved with other aspects of the game I didn't know existed. So I have learned new ways to have fun.

Maybe it's not on the same level of MMOs that are very long running but it is helping me to understand them better. And like I said, I am having more fun now.