• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan vendor

Alaniz56

I have two of Bigwater's mask, the regular and ultimate. Both are amazing and comfortable on me, I'd suggest the ultimate. That one is my favorite.

I will check back in here.  I ordered a set of armor from him over the weekend.  Thus far he has had great customer service so I have high hopes!

Same Here, i got Wicked Armor's Kit, imo the Big Water Kit looks like its for Revan Reborn from SWTOR expansion pack Shadow of Revan....the CRL states you can have your soft parts be torn on the bottom as like Reborn, so it may work for that stage of Revan.

My V1 Revan is approved with the Bigwater Kit.  I really like the armor it is fiberglass and I felt like it had a really nice texture to it that gave it that "i've been through wars" look.  I feel like Revan should look weathered after fighting wars against damn near everyone in the universe.  The maker is nice to work with too, he custom made the armor for my body type.  The one thing that I noticed on getting the armor was that the full body shot he uses on his etsy is a fairly heavily modified set of one of his customers.  IMO if your armor includes the O-Ring belt what you are shipping out should be what is pictured.  My belt in this picture is not the one that comes with the set  I made it myself.  

054.jpg Please excuse my saggy belt as I broke a strap just before this pic was taken lol

The top belt in this pic is what comes with the set The silver sections are rubber and the straps are vinyl .  The bottom one is the first one I made.

12422182_10209321599623941_1043305874_o.

Edited by Teraxis