• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out theĀ New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan Upgrade WIP

DarthValkyria

Great! It will make things easier for me too, so I know what's going on. I sometimes hear back from clients that they had to change this or that, but I would rather get it right to begin with. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Yeah, I see the upside down V on the hoods frequently. In 2016, I changed it so the seam is designed to sit over the left eye, but I still see people with the seam centered, and then it doesn't sit right. It's in the printed instructions, but, yeah, the CRL has it centered.

I'm glad that strip at the bottom is optional, thanks! I agree it would be better as a separate material rather than just a painted color. I was thinking stained leather would work well there. It might be cool to have matching leather on the upper back plate too, but that might be better as an upper tier because it would increase time and cost. The back plate is pretty invisible most of the time anyway.

I'm eager to see this V2, wondering if it will include the red strip at the end of the armor. Would the hood be attached through the leather pieces again or would it clip onto the armor?