• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Reupdate/Done: Imperial Knight

Angelus

Just want to check something about the shoulders.  It's been pointed out within the Garrison that the shoulder bells look swapped.  Is this correct?  Is there any particular character being used as the model, or can we have some leeway to interpret a generic IK (since the comics do draw them with some variations).

Just want to check something about the shoulders.  It's been pointed out within the Garrison that the shoulder bells look swapped.  Is this correct?  Is there any particular character being used as the model, or can we have some leeway to interpret a generic IK (since the comics do draw them with some variations).

The first picture was swapped but have swapped it back and updated the shoulder to the right place. OTL Sorry Bossman 

Edited by Angelus

Nice job, Angelus! May I ask how you treated the EVA foam to give it that shiny look? I'm planning on going the same route...

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply....... OTL I used Liquitex "Gloss Varnish". I coat it about 2 layer and this is how glossly it can go. It do not give a Thick feel on to the surface.

This is my other updated armor that I took to star wars celebration.. this one is about 2 to 3 layer of the gloss that I used 

13738300_10154508859414560_2438441858011

Edited by Angelus
  • Like 2