• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Maris Brood Costume - My Beginning

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daritha

I don't want to steal your catchphrase, old man. ;)

Too poor that Starkiller's most recognizable costume (the Training Gear) is, so far, not acceptable for the RL since we have nearly every other TFU costume. :/

There are four good Maris costumes that I know of, and at least one of them has been submitted for 501st approval so far.

¿One has been submitted for approval? Gosh. I sure do hope that they tell that to the Legion Membership Officer. I here tell he is an EU fan and would likely love to see such a character well represented in the Legion.

There are four good Maris costumes that I know of, and at least one of them has been submitted for 501st approval so far.

¿One has been submitted for approval? Gosh. I sure do hope that they tell that to the Legion Membership Officer. I here tell he is an EU fan and would likely love to see such a character well represented in the Legion.

It wasn't a recent application, it was made last year by Karen of the GGG. Rhonda reviewed the costume application and decided that it wasn't complete yet, especially for a "first in the legion" approval. I supported Rhonda's decision because important details were missing on Karen's costume. The last time I saw her, Karen said that she hadn't worked on finishing the costume yet because she had a lot of other projects on her to-do list. She's a fantastic seamstress, so everyone's always begging her to help with their costumes!

Pam :-)

That is strange. I ran a search for the review under "Maris" and came up with zero hits in the Legion's GML forum. Or perhaps the review Pam alludes to was one of those "off -the-record" pm discussions. I prefer semi-public accountability myself.

No matter. I will look to Pam's input when a fully completed Maris Brood is presented to the Legion's GML team for consideration.

That's a hint. ¡Let's get Broody!

Guest Daritha
Hi hi hi ... *cough* Uhm, do we know this guy? It sounds like he is a very interesting, kind, and gentle being. Hope you refer him to the Flagship. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Are you going to Comic Con? We should do a Maris Brood photoshoot! :) SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! ONE MORE WEEK!