• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

Hi every one Im TR/TK/Ti 6365  from 501st Outpost Venezuela, im working on Nihilus proyect, if somebody have info about this costume i wil apreciated.....

Spanos see part of my progress and help me with some tips.....

hi everyone

Michael here from sunny South Africa!

i discovered cosplay 2 years ago and since then ive loved building costumes. when i heard the 501st had a South African outpost i decided its well worth joining as it combines so many awesome sides together. the Dark side; Costumes, charity work(this makes it worth looking at if nothing ells) and of course STARWARS!!

currently in the process of building a sith acolyte costume for approval into the South African 501st outpost. ive started to work on sculpting the armor parts out of nsp chevant clay. here's hoping i get it 501st worthy!

Hi I'm Chelsea from Queensland Australia; which is Redback Territory

I'll be wanting to make a Mara Jade for the 501st here. I've been cosplaying for about 4yrs and I mainly work with nylons and superheroes

Can't wait to be working for the 501st in Australia. My boyfriend is a TK and so many of my friends have a mix of Sand, TK and Scouts. So time for one of the group to be someone different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi every one Im TR/TK/Ti 6365  from 501st Outpost Venezuela, im working on Nihilus proyect, if somebody have info about this costume i wil apreciated.....

Spanos see part of my progress and help me with some tips.....

Hey there 6365 Welcome.  Nef, one of our Costume Mentors is a particular expert on Nihilus, feel free to post your work in progress there and I'm sure she and others will have some great input for you.  If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

hi everyone

Michael here from sunny South Africa!

i discovered cosplay 2 years ago and since then ive loved building costumes. when i heard the 501st had a South African outpost i decided its well worth joining as it combines so many awesome sides together. the Dark side; Costumes, charity work(this makes it worth looking at if nothing ells) and of course STARWARS!!

currently in the process of building a sith acolyte costume for approval into the South African 501st outpost. ive started to work on sculpting the armor parts out of nsp chevant clay. here's hoping i get it 501st worthy!

Hey there Michael, charity and costumes might as well be as good as peanut butter and chocolate.  I mean... at least I think so, I can't stand chocolate but everyone else seems to like it.  We have some great info on the Acolyte here, be sure to dig around, find both screen reference as well as some great shots of what people have created, hopefully this will help you in your own art.  And as always, we welcome work in progress photos and information to better help you...  Plus, it's fun to watch.

Hi I'm Chelsea from Queensland Australia; which is Redback Territory

I'll be wanting to make a Mara Jade for the 501st here. I've been cosplaying for about 4yrs and I mainly work with nylons and superheroes

Can't wait to be working for the 501st in Australia. My boyfriend is a TK and so many of my friends have a mix of Sand, TK and Scouts. So time for one of the group to be someone different

hey Chelsea, welcome, you Aussies have some great folks out there to hang out with, you're pretty darn fortunate.  If you want help for information you're certainly in the right place and we'll help you in any way we can, what is great though is that I know you've got a great support team out there to help you in person also.  Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Hey all!

I'm Michael Brandt! I'm living in Branson Mo and am working towards joining Garrison 66.

I have and dark Anakin/Vader. And I'm currently building a Kylo Ren suit.

Hope to work with you guys soon!

Hello all,

My name is Jay and I am from Aurora, Colorado (a suburb of Denver) and will be joining the Mountain Garrison as soon as I complete my Staff/Warrant Officer Uniform. So far, I've helped as a handler in several troops and have had a BALL at every one of them.  My main reason for joining this forum is because I want to do a Darth Nihilus (Champions of the Force) and want to start doing my research for it. Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting to know you all in the near future.

hi guys. I'm Nicole. I'm hoping to join the Ohio 501st with a darth zannah costume and if not her then possibly ventress. I'm joining bc I have always wanted to and was just too shy and bc I'm hoping it'll give me a few good friends to enjoy this with. I'm a complete noob so I'm a lil nervous :)

Hi Nicole.

Glad you made it over to the Flagship Eclipse Detachment. Welcome and I'm looking forward to having you join the 501st in the near future with whatever costume you wind up with.

[quote name="DarthTagion" post="20012"

hey Chelsea, welcome, you Aussies have some great folks out there to hang out with, you're pretty darn fortunate. If you want help for information you're certainly in the right place and we'll help you in any way we can, what is great though is that I know you've got a great support team out there to help you in person also. Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Hey DarthTagion

I'm wanting to start posting but my taptalk states I still need forum approval and I can't seem to post yet

- Vicky

Hello dark side followers. My name is Drew I am from Johannesburg, South Africa. I am part of the South African outpost.

I am hoping to get 501st approval for my Darth Revan. I am also working on Kylo Ren.

I have been wanting to join the 501st for the passed 5 years after seeing them at an event in the USA. Dressing up as your

Favorite Star Wars character is just too much fun, and seeing people's reaction to you is even cooler. (Everyone loves Star

Wars)

Yip so this is me, I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas and experiences.

Hello ,

My name is Evelyn & I am hoping to join the Redback Garrison of Queensland. I am currently a member of the Rebel Legions Tatooine base here in Queensland Australia.

I'm making a satele Shan costume & a mother talzin. Also I am going to attempt my own lightsaber , so I will be on this site quite a bit & asking lots if questions.

Hello to to all My name is Dennis I am from Florida and want to eventually become part of the Florida Garrison. I am interested in making a Sith Acolyte. I have been interested in the 501st for awhile but do not know why I put it off for so long.

Hey all!

I'm Michael Brandt! I'm living in Branson Mo and am working towards joining Garrison 66.

I have and dark Anakin/Vader. And I'm currently building a Kylo Ren suit.

Hope to work with you guys soon!

Welcome, Michael, my neighbor to the slightly southeast.  I'm up north of KC.  We have some great threads on Kylo, so feel free to dig in, and as always, we welcome any questions.

Hello all,

My name is Jay and I am from Aurora, Colorado (a suburb of Denver) and will be joining the Mountain Garrison as soon as I complete my Staff/Warrant Officer Uniform. So far, I've helped as a handler in several troops and have had a BALL at every one of them.  My main reason for joining this forum is because I want to do a Darth Nihilus (Champions of the Force) and want to start doing my research for it. Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting to know you all in the near future.

Hey there Jay, I've got Aurora on my list of possible locations to move to, nice area.  There are many many who have come before you, so feel free to dig in with both hands and learn what you can over in the pages of threads for Nihilus, and naturally, if you have any questions or need any help, please speak up.  We have some great costumers in that area.

hi guys. I'm Nicole. I'm hoping to join the Ohio 501st with a darth zannah costume and if not her then possibly ventress. I'm joining bc I have always wanted to and was just too shy and bc I'm hoping it'll give me a few good friends to enjoy this with. I'm a complete noob so I'm a lil nervous :)

Hey there Nicole, looks like you already have local folks on here waiting for you, excellent.  Everyone has to start somewhere, and this somewhere is a great place to start.   Naturally, between here and the help from your local folks, we should be able to help you get started with everything you need, and aide you every step of the way.  if you ever feel like you need some extra help, please speak up!

Hey DarthTagion

I'm wanting to start posting but my taptalk states I still need forum approval and I can't seem to post yet

- Vicky

Oh NO!    Private message and personal assisstance is on the way!  Sorry for the delayed response any any troubles.

Hello dark side followers. My name is Drew I am from Johannesburg, South Africa. I am part of the South African outpost.

I am hoping to get 501st approval for my Darth Revan. I am also working on Kylo Ren.

I have been wanting to join the 501st for the passed 5 years after seeing them at an event in the USA. Dressing up as your

Favorite Star Wars character is just too much fun, and seeing people's reaction to you is even cooler. (Everyone loves Star

Wars)

Yip so this is me, I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas and experiences.

You'll have a great time getting called Kylo Ren while dressed as Darth Revan, I am sure of this.  :)   Welcome Drew and we can certainly help you in both areas, feel free to start your own work in progress threads on both suits, and we'll help in any way we can.

Hello ,

My name is Evelyn & I am hoping to join the Redback Garrison of Queensland. I am currently a member of the Rebel Legions Tatooine base here in Queensland Australia.

I'm making a satele Shan costume & a mother talzin. Also I am going to attempt my own lightsaber , so I will be on this site quite a bit & asking lots if questions.

Welcome Eveln, We can help all across the board, possibly even with Satele questions.   Feel free to dig around the threads for any information you may need, and certainly speak up with any questions.  Let us know how we may help you better!

Hello I'm Fabian, I live in the netherlands and in planning to join the Dutch garrison. To show everyone my love for star wars.

Currently working in my revan costume and ist almost done :D

Greetings Fabian

Good to hear Fabian, feel free to post your own thread with lots of good pictures and we can help you make sure you're ready for approval.  Welcome to Flagship.

Hello to to all My name is Dennis I am from Florida and want to eventually become part of the Florida Garrison. I am interested in making a Sith Acolyte. I have been interested in the 501st for awhile but do not know why I put it off for so long.

Now is as good a time as any Dennis, welcome to Flagship.   That Acolyte will be very hot down in Florida but we're happy to help you out in any way we can.  Naturally Mynock's post is a good place to start, but also be sure to dig around and check out other threads and I am sure you will find what you need.   If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello!

I'm from Paris, looking forward to join the French Garrison! I'm working on a Asajj Ventress costume - because she's the best!! <3 I've very recently watched The Clone Wars (it was about time!) and I became a huge fan of her.

I chose her Sith Apprentice outfit - the one she has on this forum wallpaper!! ^^ I saw that many Ventress cosplayers discussed about how they made their costume here, I hope I can find advice for my own costume!

Nice to meet you all =)

Hello I'm Fabian, I live in the netherlands and in planning to join the Dutch garrison. To show everyone my love for star wars.

Currently working in my revan costume and ist almost done :D

Greetings Fabian

Hi Fabian,

Good luck with your Revan. We'll probably meet soon than :)

I have'nt seen an introduction of you yet. Do you have contact as an aspirant already?

Grtz,

Fred

Hiya! :-D I'm Joel Ramirez from Louisiana and I'm looking to join the Bast Alpha Garrison. I'm also looking into doing a orbalisk armor Darth Bane. I want to join the 501st because of my love for Star Wars and I've wanted to join since I saw the 501st for the first time as a kid. :))

Hello,

My name is Jacob and i will belong to the dune sea garrison. I plan to make a Sith acolyte (trying to find a kit)  I want to join for my love of Star Wars and to meet new people. I want to join soon but its going to have to take a backseat because i have to go to basic training in August.

Hi everyone!

New member in Central Florida. Looking at starting on a Savage Opress costume. I like the Nightbrothers, and I'm a bit on the tall/hefty side for Maul, but Savage is right up my alley. Plus, I just finished watching Clone Wars, so how could I not?

Toddo here.  I was a member previously before my account vanished.  In fact, I wrote the CRL for the Sith Acolyte.  I'm back now as I'm about to make some updates to my own acolyte.

Hello there,

I'm Inao Yoshida. from Tokyo JAPAN. Member of the 501st Japanese Garrison.

I am interested in Darth Revan.

I will find much splendid information here.

Thank you.

Toddo here. I was a member previously before my account vanished. In fact, I wrote the CRL for the Sith Acolyte. I'm back now as I'm about to make some updates to my own acolyte.

Best of luck and have fun with your acolyte!

Hiya! :-D I'm Joel Ramirez from Louisiana and I'm looking to join the Bast Alpha Garrison. I'm also looking into doing a orbalisk armor Darth Bane. I want to join the 501st because of my love for Star Wars and I've wanted to join since I saw the 501st for the first time as a kid. :))

Hey there Joel, sorry for the delayed reply here.  TheCloneEmperor is the first person I suggest you meet and talk to, he has a fantastic costume already and can likely provide you with some great wisdom.  Be sure to get your own posts and research going as well, we'll help you in any way we can.

Hello,

My name is Jacob and i will belong to the dune sea garrison. I plan to make a Sith acolyte (trying to find a kit)  I want to join for my love of Star Wars and to meet new people. I want to join soon but its going to have to take a backseat because i have to go to basic training in August.

Hey there Jacob, as a former NCO, I can tell you one thing: Manage your newfound finances responsibly, but, enjoy them!  We'll be here when you get back from Basic, and while you're there, be sure to have all your family and loved ones send you letters.  I suggest bringing pre-addressed and stamped envelopes, and even some extras, so that you can spend any free time you get writing, and not filling out envelopes.  Also make a small notebook with only addresses in it, as anything extra will likely get confiscated.  Just food for thought, all the best and thank you for raising your hand.  Once you're ready to begin your path down the Dark Side, we'll be ready to help you out in any way we can.  Until then, enjoy your stay around here.

Hi everyone!

New member in Central Florida. Looking at starting on a Savage Opress costume. I like the Nightbrothers, and I'm a bit on the tall/hefty side for Maul, but Savage is right up my alley. Plus, I just finished watching Clone Wars, so how could I not?

Great choice there, we've got a few already approved and certainly wouldn't mind more.  Be sure to gather your research, do your homework, and feel free to start a topic with your own work in progress.  Welcome to the Flagship.

Toddo here.  I was a member previously before my account vanished.  In fact, I wrote the CRL for the Sith Acolyte.  I'm back now as I'm about to make some updates to my own acolyte.

Glad to see you back Todd, I'd love to see you around here more often, and certainly appreciate all you've done already for our Members.   Let's get you approved and made official!  

Seriously, welcome back. :)

Hello there,

I'm Inao Yoshida. from Tokyo JAPAN. Member of the 501st Japanese Garrison.
I am interested in Darth Revan.
I will find much splendid information here.

Thank you.

Welcome!   We would be happy to answer any questions you have.   We have a lot of great information for you as well.  As you begin your work, we would love to see your progress and help you as you proceed.