DarthBrute

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

511 posts in this topic

Hello 

I'm Lindsay, my Doctor Aphra was just approved by 501st yesterday at noon. My announcement pic hasn't been posted yet. I am with the Bluegrass Garrison in Kentucky, Blue Sun squad. I'm not sure if I am a detachment member yet, but Nina Marley was asked to consult with my garrison on my costume due to their unfamiliarity with it and she gave me the thumbs up before my GML did, so that counts for something!!! My very first troop looks like it will be with a neighboring garrison, MidSouth, at the Knoxville Ice Bears game on 2/9/19. Any Flagship peeps in the Midsouth here?

Hello I'm TK52417/BH52417 from panhandle Florida . 501st Legion member with Florida Garrison, Parjai Squad and belong to Fisrt Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (expert infantry level) as well as Bounty Hunters Guild. I'm lucky to have a wonderful wife that not only encourages my love for Star Wars but also included it into our wedding, elegantly (sellers Star Wars wedding on YouTube if you want to see my jaw literally drop). This past Christmas she got me an ultra saber so I thought what better way to put it use than create another character. I'm looking at building Darth Nihilus, I would love any tips or advice from already established Darth Nihilus out there. 

Guest Rreid35

Hi my name's Rebecca and I'm originally from Atlanta but now live in Dallas, TX, which means I'll hopefully be joining Star Garrison. I'm just starting to begin on a Darth Talon build. I've always admired the 501st and have a serious passion for Star Wars and cosplay as well as volunteer work, so I figured it's a perfect match.

Greetings from Jakku!

I'm  Rostwortrooper

TD90006 of UAE Outpost

Jakku Patrol Sandtrooper and Red Rain Chapter in UAE.

And you can also call me Pawel. Polish boy living in Dubai,

Hey everyone, my name is Matt and im not apart of the 501st but will be trying to join! I am starting a Darth Revan build and plan on doing the armor pieces with a 3D printer. I have a lot of work ahead of me but look forward to all of it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead