• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

Hey Guys, My name is James, I am from Boise, Idaho. I am a part of Timberline Garrison with my Darth Revan. I joined the 501st because I absolutely love all things Star Wars. Once I found out there was a costuming group that dressed up as characters from Star Wars and raised money for charities I knew I had to be a part of it. So far I have a generic Jedi with the Rebel Legion, and then I have my completed Darth Revan (SL-30313), and a TK nearing completion.

Hi folks,

My name is Sarah, 32 years old from england but currently living in Stockholm, Sweden. I'll be wanting to join Nordic Garrison.

I'm currently (slowly) working on an ANH Stunt TK and a ROTS Royal Guard. They've been in progress for a couple of years, but I'm enjoying doing little bits here and there when I can. As for the Flagship Eclipse, I am now starting on a Visas Marr (beginning my research now). Is it wise to have three in progress? Probably not, but I am happy :) I have a husband who is working on his Vader, at a similar pace to me.

I want to join the 501st simply as a hobby with a meaning; a way to do some good, with good friends!

Hello everyone! My name is Matt, I'm from Uruguay and wanted to start working on a Darth Revan suit. I'm currently working on my Phase 2 Clone trooper armor, and I hope to get both finished by the end of the year. 

Ever since I hear about the 501st I looked forward to join them, nearest garrison here it's in Argentina. Hopefully I'll be joining them soon!

Greetings 

Me and my wife are looking to join the imperial side, we currently have 2 generic jedi down at Dagobah base. My wife wants to do Darth Traya and see if she can get accepted before Celebration.

I am hoping to do Starkiller - Heavy Training Version and if possible get in before Celebration as well

We both enjoy trooping and are hoping to be adding in some more variety to the characters that are available each troop

Hi my name is Seth. I am from Florida, but would like to be part of the Dune Sea garrison because I am going to go to college in Arizona, specifically ASU Tempe. I would like to build the Sith Acolyte costume. I would like to join the 501st because I would like to cosplay with other hardcore Star Wars fans and have a group to go to when I leave home and go to college.

• Like 1

Hi im Jun Liang from Singapore Garrison, have a original trilogy stormtrooper and a first order stormtrooper. Looking to make a Sith Acolyte and get it 501st approved. Always been a stormtrooper and now finally i have found the sith i want to become.

• Like 1

post-1238-0-03655800-1484630834_thumb.pngpost-1238-0-78741200-1484630857_thumb.jpgHi. I just went to the Neon City Garrison meeting yesterday. I'm working on the Barress Offee costume with Assajj Ventress lightsabers. I do have a Rebel side costume and was watching se5 ep20 of the clone wars and seen a costume that would work great for the 501st. I have one pic of it. I was thinking of buying a black leather unitard and doing some leather work to get the patterns. I also thought of dying my cloak and hood black to match the outfit.  I already have black boots. Someone is 3d printing Assajj Ventress' lightsabers for me and I will paint the to look authentic. What I need is someone able to make a 3d image pattern of Assajj's helmet so I can get one 3d printed. I do have a picture of an all white helmet that can be used.  I will paint the helmet to look authentic.

Thank you,

Kaihime Hakuli (Facebook name)

Hi everyone! My name is Jeff, and I'm a Banthaless Tusken Bantha Rider from CTX in Star Garrision. As much as I love playing in the sandbox, I wanted to spread out and make a fun EU costume, and I have my eye set on making a Darth Nihilus, or possibly a Darth Raven. I'll be researching here and may pick y'all's brains a bit to ensure a top quality build, but I'm excited to hop aboard the Flagship Eclipse! ^_^

Hi! I am Erik from VA. I am looking at joining the 501st because I am a huge Star War collector and want to give to my community. I am looking at acquiring parts to build a Starkiller outfit.

Hi! Im Corey from Georgia. Im currently a cadet for the Georgia Garrison, but I finally decided on my costume which brought me to the Flagship Eclipse. I shall become Darth Malak! I am currently building out the materials and will be posting pics as they come. My reasons for joining the 501st are simple. I had a chance to spend time with the local garrison and found an entirely new set of friends. I love the ideals presented and their mission to do charitable deeds in our local (and national) community.

Thanks again for inviting me in! 

Greetings from New Orleans!

I currently have a Rebel Legion approved Barriss Offee costume that I am interested in adjusting to establish a traitor Barriss costume for entry into the 501st ranks.  I have been using images from the animated Clone Wars show, and current Barriss costume regulations from the Rebel Legion as reference since there is no established CRL for the traitor version of the costume.

Here is the photo album I have of current shots. 

http://s265.photobucket.com/user/TheBabyBachs/library/Barriss%20Offee/Traitor%20Barriss

The one item I am not satisfied with is the head wrap.  In the current photos I am wearing a cap, but I have since made a looser head wrap that opens to the back.  I am working on how to adjust my long hair to stick out the back of the open hair wrap similar to the animated version or I may get a wig to use.

Does anyone know what steps I can take to help get costume regulations for this character or any other advice?  Thank you!

Traitor%20Barriss%20Icon_zpsojmfe9fn.jpg

Here is one of the shots from the album, and just for fun, one of my husband and I from the same photo shoot. :-)

16507506_10210236318976382_1616255331_n.

Hello! My name is John and I currently have a Biker Scout and an ANH TIE Pilot approved in the 501st.

I am the Garrison Membership Liaison for the Great Lakes Garrison in Michigan. I'm here to study and learn as much as I can about the EU costumes, characters, and CRLs to best assist prospective Legion members in Michigan. Thanks!

Hi there. My name is Mario Cunha and I'm from Algarve, Portugal. I'm working to join the 501st as Darth Nihilus (Champions of the Force), but there's a few details missing (boots and blackout mask). I've known the 501st and the Portuguese Outpost for a while now, but only recently I had the chance to get me a costume. Being a Star Wars fan and having an history in volunteering, it didn't take much for me to want to join the 501st. I guess it's all by now.

And sorry for any mistake, but my English is quite rusty, since I read a lot, but I don't usually speak it or write, which made me forget a few things since high school.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!!  

I'm Inês Carvalho, I have 17 years and I'm from Porto, Portugal.

The wonderful universe of Star Wars is a part of my life for a long time ago .

I met 501st Legion at Portugal Comic Con,  in 2015.

My favorite Star Wars character is Darth Vader, I really like him. I'm going to make Darth Traya’s costume so I'm going to need some help, if you don't mind. What really attracts me is the dark side of the force. 

Besides my love for Star Wars, what motivated me to in the future become an official member of 501 st Legion (Portuguese Outpost) is that it's all for charity, solidarity and one day when i can be able to go and be a part of solidarity events, my life will gain a new meaning J

Thank you all J

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Jacqui from NY, I'm looking to join the Empire City Garrison- Hudson Valley Squad 

I'm working on a High Justice Vaylin costume, and plan on getting the costume approved and added to the 501st! I hope to debut it at NYCC. I have 0 parts of it made, but I have time, and am in the stages of researching fabrics and figuring out construction! 

5589efea25a546ad16703f807ec16e8b.jpg

Hey guys my name is Nhan Vo. I'd like to upgrade my forum membership to detachment member.

I'm SL-75757 from the Imperial Sands Garrison in San Diego, CA.

I've had an approved COTF Nihilus costume for a while now, but I didn't know I was supposed to post here to upgrade my forum membership.

You can go here and follow the instructions for requesting access http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-501st-andor-detachment-access-requests/

As soon as it's up I'll check it and get you your proper access! :)

Hello,

I am from Hawaii and going to try joining the Pacific Outpost as Darth Nihilus. Ask I become more interested in the Star Wars universe I decided to try to see if I could incorporate these interests and give back to the community.

Greetings from Knoxville TN. My name is James and I am currently waiting for my MWA Darth Revan set to come in. Once it does I shall be joining the midsouth garrison. I have been reading up on the upgrades for it and have been gathering some of the things that will be needed for it. I did have a couple of questions on this WIP. First in regards to the boots I have found some that should work but with owning the black series figure I noticed that he does have armor pieces on them. Would that be acceptable to add to the costume for approval here or not? Also in regards to the lightsaber I have the saber forge fallen saber will anything need to be done to it to gain approval here as well? Any other advice on the kit is very much appreciated as well. Can't wait to get it and get to trooping.

You can post a new thread here with pictures of the references and the hilt and we can get your questions answered :)

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-darth-revan/

Hello hello hello!

Member of the Southern California Garrison, Channel Island Squad here.

Hoping to do a costume build for this detachment.  Got a costume in the works, and a fabulously talented costumer who is helping me.

Hello there guys my name is Shaun I am from South Australia I am a 501st of Southern dewback garrison I amworking on a new costume Darth revan hoping to get help and pointed in the right way and great way by joining here to meet new people

Hi!

SL-81233 since 2014, from Spanish Garrison, North Wall Squad (new Squad that got approved today).

I just realised I was deleted as Detachment member (not posting anything last year I think) so I just asked to get into Detachment again.

Hope there will be no problem with that.

Thanks a lot.

adori

SL-81233