• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

Hi :)

I'm Dorothy from Poland, currently working on Darth Revan costume as my first 501st outfit. I'm planning to apply to Polonia Minor Squad, Polish Garrison. I'll be posting my progress soon, would appreciate any feedback. :)

Hi Dorothy, we look forward to seeing your WIP thread.

Hey, I'm Christopher Anthony Stark from Kentucky, I recently completed a Darth Malgus build and debuted it at Celebration Anaheim. Hoping to be accepted into the Legion with it. I'll have the pictures of it posted this week for review.

Good to see you here Christopher, post away, we'll be happy to see what you've got!

Hello everyone. I'm Robby Zorn from Miami Florida. I have been a member of the everglades squad of the Florida garrison for almost a year and a half and my Nihilus has been approved about a year (SL-96669) I had trouble logging in a while back and just gave up but i'm back and looking for access.

I am not sure what your trouble was before, but I think you'll find everything is in order.  If you continue to have troubles, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm a little confused as to where to send my pics for approval.  tried to figure it out on my own before asking, but I can't seem to find the right place.  Do I just email them to the contact email?

I'm a little confused as to where to send my pics for approval.  tried to figure it out on my own before asking, but I can't seem to find the right place.  Do I just email them to the contact email?

Your local GML can actually approve the costume since the CRL is considered Green status in completion.

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:Darth_Malgus

However, for the sake of others, and your GML, you are more than welcome to start a WIP thread and share your costuming process and pictures with the community.  In fact we'd love it.  

Your GML may not be terribly familiar with the costume though and (s)he can submit the photos you send to him to the LMO, other GMLs and Detachment Leadership found in this private thread here:

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=61966  

Only he will be able to actually see that thread, but we check it frequently and I get notified the moment there is a post in it.

If you or (s)he have any further questions on the process, by all means, feel free to e-mail me or send a PM.

Hey all. Sort of a noob here, been lurking over on the 501st a while. Hoping to put together a Darth Nihilus this summer/Fall and be trooping come the end of the year. Looking forward to sharing the progress with you all!

Hello guys!I'm Alessandro,TB10899 from Italica Garrison,Rome,Italy.I will soon start working on a Starkiller Desert Survival Gear as my second costume,i have already bought the helmet but i still have to paint and assemble it.See u soon

Hi there! :)

I'm Alice from Switzerland. I'll start with my first costume the next few days. I wanna create Darth Traya and that's why I ended up here. :) The place to be for my project! I'm not yet a member of the 501st, but would love to join when the costume is ready!

Hello everyone! My name is Quinn and I currently live in Richmond, Va and will be part of the Garrison Tyranus. I have my concept asajj ventless completes and am hoping to take my submission pictures this weekend and get them in! I apologize for it taking me so long to post here and say hey, still learning how this tapatalk works. I am joining the 501st because it have been around into for awhile and see what you all are about and would love to be apart of it! Also an avid star wars fan (of course) and am looking to have fun and 'nerd out' with others. :) soo nice meeting you all! Looking forward to good conversation!

Hello!

I'm Monika, a Star Wars fan for many years, SW:TOR player, quite new to EU.

About two months ago the members of Polish Garrison approached me and told me to come here. I guess if you don't come to the 501st for whatever reason, the 501st comes to you ;)

Before I start working on a costume I need to know if I can get appoval for a new character. I'm thinking about Lana Beniko, a new NPC Sith in TOR. So I'd like to know where and with whom I should discuss it.

And if I can't push it through, I'll just settle on something generic like Jawa or Tusken.

Happy to meet you all!

• Like 1

Hello one and all. I'm Patricia and I am looking to join the New England Garrison. I am currently working on Darth Traya for my first costume. I am joining because one...I love Star Wars....two my husband is looking to join the RL....and three I have met many a cool peeps that are involved in either the 501st or the Rebel Legion. 

Hi!! ya'll

I'm Diana from the Outpost Perú. I have a Darth Talon's costume and a Visas Marr's costume. Right now I'm in a half way to ending Darth Maladi's costume. And I'm making a Mara Jade's costume for a friend who wants to be part of our Outpost.

Making costumes is so addictive!!.  :aarg:

Proud to be part of the Flagship Eclipse's family.  :wub:

I am a cadet with Garrison Carida awaiting approval of Mara Jade.  I love the mission of the 501st along with my obsessions with star wars.  

Awesome and welcome!   Feel free to post a thread with your work in the forums!   Let us know if we may be of any assistance.

Hey all. Sort of a noob here, been lurking over on the 501st a while. Hoping to put together a Darth Nihilus this summer/Fall and be trooping come the end of the year. Looking forward to sharing the progress with you all!

Can't wait to see what you've got to share!

Hello guys!I'm Alessandro,TB10899 from Italica Garrison,Rome,Italy.I will soon start working on a Starkiller Desert Survival Gear as my second costume,i have already bought the helmet but i still have to paint and assemble it.See u soon

Sweetness!  Post lots of pictures please!

Hello, I'm Sierra from Delaware, I just joined Garrison Carida and will be starting with an ARC Trooper Fives, but want to jump on a Darth Revan so I know what to do when I start.

We have a lot of great resources to help you make your costume the best it can be, feel free to read up and then ask any questions you may have.

Hi there! :)

I'm Alice from Switzerland. I'll start with my first costume the next few days. I wanna create Darth Traya and that's why I ended up here. :) The place to be for my project! I'm not yet a member of the 501st, but would love to join when the costume is ready!

We can help every step of the way, read up and post plenty, if something comes up we can assist.

Hello everyone! My name is Quinn and I currently live in Richmond, Va and will be part of the Garrison Tyranus. I have my concept asajj ventless completes and am hoping to take my submission pictures this weekend and get them in! I apologize for it taking me so long to post here and say hey, still learning how this tapatalk works. I am joining the 501st because it have been around into for awhile and see what you all are about and would love to be apart of it! Also an avid star wars fan (of course) and am looking to have fun and 'nerd out' with others. :) soo nice meeting you all! Looking forward to good conversation!

Nice meeting you too!   Be sure to post lots of pictures here too!  If there's something someone can learn from your work, that benefits all.

Hello!

I'm Monika, a Star Wars fan for many years, SW:TOR player, quite new to EU.

About two months ago the members of Polish Garrison approached me and told me to come here. I guess if you don't come to the 501st for whatever reason, the 501st comes to you ;)

Before I start working on a costume I need to know if I can get appoval for a new character. I'm thinking about Lana Beniko, a new NPC Sith in TOR. So I'd like to know where and with whom I should discuss it.

And if I can't push it through, I'll just settle on something generic like Jawa or Tusken.

Happy to meet you all!

The Webmaster and I attended the Cantina tour at Celebration 7 and were on a recruiting spree, what you say is very true!  

Start a research thread here:   http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/95-eu-character-research-discussions/

We may move the thread later but for now that's a good place to start.  Firstly, let's get as many pictures as possible, from all angles to truly see the costume.  Please send me a PM when you've posted, just in case I miss it.

Hello one and all. I'm Patricia and I am looking to join the New England Garrison. I am currently working on Darth Traya for my first costume. I am joining because one...I love Star Wars....two my husband is looking to join the RL....and three I have met many a cool peeps that are involved in either the 501st or the Rebel Legion. 

Glad to hear you are already aware of how awesome we are and you can be too by joining!   If there's any help we can provide, please let us know and we'll be happy to work with you!   P.S. remind your husband we're the ones with cookies.

Hi!! ya'll

I'm Diana from the Outpost Perú. I have a Darth Talon's costume and a Visas Marr's costume. Right now I'm in a half way to ending Darth Maladi's costume. And I'm making a Mara Jade's costume for a friend who wants to be part of our Outpost.

Making costumes is so addictive!!.  :aarg:

Proud to be part of the Flagship Eclipse's family.  :wub:

Hey there' Diana, if you have any wisdom to help our other members, feel free to share, sounds like you're already quite on the right track.  

Justin Groetzinger: SL/TB - 44890
Tampa Bay squad, Florida Garrison
25 and awesome, Army Retierd (medically)

Darth Revan: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16559&costumeID=105

Biker Scout: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16559&costumeID=6

Hello everyone!!

I'm Jamie from Orange County, California.  I am almost finished with my Mara Jade costume and can't wait to show everyone! I grew up loving Star Wars and am working on getting my 3yr old daughter acclimated to the SW Universe; her current obsession is R2-D2. :) I have been participating in the cosplay world for almost 10 years and am excited to join (hopefully soon!) the 501st and start a new chapter!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello, I'm Julie from Colorado, I'm hoping to join the Mountain Garrison. I currently have a custom twi'lek costume but I'm about to start working on Mara Jade as Arica (the bodysuit version) and very slowly acquiring a Tie Fighter Pilot kit

I want to get involved with the 501st because I'm inspired by their mission to do good for the community, and what better way than by involving Star Wars

Hi there. My name is Joey from Singapore :3 Mine is ID8588. I am kind of trying to do Guri and imperial knight at this point. I may want some help on some of the color of the cape for imperial knight

Hi, I'm Darren. I'm hoping to be a member of the South African Outpost. I plan on making a Darth Revan costume, and I'm joining the 501st because I love Star Wars and Costuming and this seems like a good way to do that, and help out at the same time.

Justin Groetzinger: SL/TB - 44890

Tampa Bay squad, Florida Garrison

25 and awesome, Army Retierd (medically)

Darth Revan: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16559&costumeID=105

Biker Scout: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16559&costumeID=6

Welcome Justin, looks like your membership has already been updated.  Let us know if there's anything you need.

Hello everyone!!

I'm Jamie from Orange County, California.  I am almost finished with my Mara Jade costume and can't wait to show everyone! I grew up loving Star Wars and am working on getting my 3yr old daughter acclimated to the SW Universe; her current obsession is R2-D2. :) I have been participating in the cosplay world for almost 10 years and am excited to join (hopefully soon!) the 501st and start a new chapter!

Welcome Jamie, check out the threads and ask any questions you may have, we'd be happy to help you get finished.

Hello, I'm Julie from Colorado, I'm hoping to join the Mountain Garrison. I currently have a custom twi'lek costume but I'm about to start working on Mara Jade as Arica (the bodysuit version) and very slowly acquiring a Tie Fighter Pilot kit

I want to get involved with the 501st because I'm inspired by their mission to do good for the community, and what better way than by involving Star Wars

Well Hello! IM Dha'ward Krayt from MA. Im part of the Rebel Legion Alderaan base with a Jedi Knight, and the Mandalorian Mercs Firaxan Clan with a custome Mandalorian. Im here to get ideas and help on making a Mara Jade for my gf, and possibly a Sith Acylolyte for myself!

Greetings, Im Landonian; a fanfiction writer and amature cosplayer. I like to speculate on what history was lost to Vitiate about the Ludo Kressh legacy. My future goals are to build an approved Acolyte as well as the ancient Sith Lord Kressh himself, a unique dream of mine I hope to accomplish with the experience I'll earn here.

Hello everyone!!

I'm Jamie from Orange County, California.  I am almost finished with my Mara Jade costume and can't wait to show everyone! I grew up loving Star Wars and am working on getting my 3yr old daughter acclimated to the SW Universe; her current obsession is R2-D2.  :) I have been participating in the cosplay world for almost 10 years and am excited to join (hopefully soon!) the 501st and start a new chapter!

My neck of the woods! inland Empire here though I troop quite often in the OC! I am sure we shall troop together soon. Good luck on your submission! :) I have a 3 and 5 year old (my daughters fav driod right now is chopper :D

Guest lebasy

Hello everyone!

My name is Diana, I'm from Arequipa, Perú. Been following the work of the Outpost Perú for quite a while (and absolutely loving it) and right now getting increasingly interested in making an Asajj Ventress concept costume. Would love to one day be member of the 501 Legion. One baby step at the time. :))

Hello everyone!

My name is Diana, I'm from Arequipa, Perú. Been following the work of the Outpost Perú for quite a while (and absolutely loving it) and right now getting increasingly interested in making an Asajj Ventress concept costume. Would love to one day be member of the 501 Legion. One baby step at the time. :))

Welcome!  A couple of us just finished making Concept Ventresses.  Check out the Asajj Ventress section of the forum.  It's an awesome costume.  You'll love it.