• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

StarKiller Arena Standard costume

Trent

Thanks! the pictures that i took in full light didn't come out so great (too many shadows). After I retake the photos should i post them under this thread or is there a more appropriate location in the forums?

Thanks! the pictures that i took in full light didn't come out so great (too many shadows). After I retake the photos should i post them under this thread or is there a more appropriate location in the forums?

Yes, please do post here. You started this thread for your costume, so it's best to keep everything all in one place. If you want constructive evaluation of your costume, it's best to take pics in bright even lighting against a neutral background. Take full frontal, full right side, full left side, full rear, & then if you like close-ups of some of the details, like armor, belts, sabers, etc. That way we can all see the fine details of what you've come up with, & can better evaluate what's good about it, as well as what may or may not need to be improved. We're all here to help each other make the best costumes we can! Looking forward to seeing more pics from your build! Welcome!8)

right on and will post them soon. I am a OM for the Mercs so im use to the drill, but the wife was tired last night and her photo eye's were droopy haha.

Is this version of Starkiller an acceptable costume for the 501st?

I believe the Arena Starkiller is a Rebel Legion Costume and not 501st

Yes, I believe you're correct. I looked, and don't see a CRL for that particular costume on the 501st Legion boards, nor do I see any one in the 501st with an approved version of this costume. You might want to check out the Rebel Legion boards to see what they have on this costume. From what I can see, you're doing a great job on this, so I would encourage you to continue on your quest to get it approved, even if that's with the Rebel Legion instead of the 501st. Be proud of what you're creating! Good luck! 8)

thats what i thought was going to be the case. i thought i would give it a shot here because when this costume shows up it is at the start of the game in flashbacks before you actually rebel against Vader.

I have already begun to go through the motions to begin to submit for the rebel legion.

thanks guys for the info, looks like I am going to have to go all Raxus Prime up in here then!

Hello sir! yes this is  Rebel Legion approved costume we have a couple approved. However with that said I am sure everyone would agree that you are welcome to post this WIP anywhere. I would also recommend posting this over in the Jedi Section of the Rebel Legion as well :D

May the Force be with you Lord Starkiller