• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Greetings!

Wildcard

One thing I'm having difficulties with is the mask to start off. I'm not much of a crafter and started to make it out of pepakura. I'm running into some issues with it but don't know what else to try or which merchants are the ones to look at.

Any ideas?

Welcome Revanite! I see a bunch of masks on eBay and Etsy but I got my mask and everything else from Rob over at Wicked Armor (http://mywickedarmor.com/)

One thing I'm having difficulties with is the mask to start off. I'm not much of a crafter and started to make it out of pepakura. I'm running into some issues with it but don't know what else to try or which merchants are the ones to look at.

Any ideas?

as long as it looks like the one in the game . it really dosent matter where you get them :)

you can even make your own

This is true. I'm trying to make my own out of pepakura at the moment.

The ones I've found on Etsy and Ebay are mostly the mask from The Old Republic and not the one from KOTOR. Would that make a difference?