• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Bigger Revan mask

silent

Has anyone made, or know anyone who makes a larger Revan mask with a bigger eye slit. I have a huge noggin, and really need a bigger mask for it to be comfortable(or at least more comfortable) and a bigger slit to help not get a headache squinting

If you go bigger, keep in mind proportions. A bigger visor means everything else has to be bigger, at the risk of losing accuracy. I personally have a fairly large dome, and once it's hidden behind the mask, with a balaclava, and then the hood placed low enough, I end up looking like everyone else. I actually manage to fit my glasses behind the mask even, with the right placement, I can still see quite well (comparatively speaking).

The current crop of masks are not really ideal for wearing at all IMHO but they are well made. If you're on Facebook, check out a UKG member Darren who has his own page "purgeworx ". He is currently making me a new mask that will more closely mirror the Mando helmet it's supposed to be. Also it has been sculpted to be bigger and more wearable.

I'm sure he's going to offer these for sale once we've put them through the Garrison/Legion powers that be to make sure they're clearable.

So hopefully there's hope in sight for those of us with bigger noggins !!!