• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

starkiller hoth

darthrem

I'm starting the project starkiller hoth ... and would need advice and guidance on this costume boots. I have not seen references lor is why I turn to the experts. greetings. SL-8741

That's the helmet that was on the main 501st forums around September, isn't it. I so wanted it too.

Great get for you. It is one of Rob's MWA helmets and is a great piece.

I look forward to your build progress.

wanted the opinion of the experts ... this is the helmet for my costume starkiller ...

Nice Helmet! It's the same one I have for my son's Lord Starkiller costume I've been working on for the last few years when I have time. My son just turned 18 this year, so I'm hoping to apply for 501st membership at some point in the near future. Rob's helmet is nice, but it lacks some of the weathering & battle damage that to me makes it more realistic. I added some extra weathering & damage to my son's. It's up to you whether you want to make yours a bit more battle worn or not. Here's a recent pic of my son in his costume so you can see what we've done with his. I'd be glad to give you advice on your costume if you'd like. Good luck with your build! 8)

NickStarkiller1IMG_2498_pe.jpg

thank you very much for your comments, so it is the helmet that was in the 501st forum in mid-September ... is a MWA .....

I'm working hard on this costume so if you encounter hacerca doubt boots for the same .... because in the image contained in the CRL has 501st agree to what I was researching for images difference.

you can guide me on this topic

Here I give you the images of the CRL and I could find where you can see the boots

hope your answers

regards

Picture boot CRL

478px-Starkiller_Hoth_Boots_zpsxpdbozdj.jpg

boot starkiller

2705007-star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller__sith__by_mrgameboy2011_d4xi7vg%20-%20copia.png_zpsqlketg76.jpeg

2705007-star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller__sith__by_mrgameboy2011_d4xi7vg.png_zpsstyahi3e.jpeg

I have to agree with you regarding the boots pictured in the 501st CRL. They are NOT ACCURATE in my opinion to the in-game images I have of the boots. Nothing against the costume pictured in the CRL, as it's VERY NICE, but I've got pretty good pics of the in-game boot details, & there are a number of DIFFERENCES from the ones pictured in the CRL. I've been studying this costume IN DETAIL for approx. 4 years, & have MANY reference pics of the in-game costume. I'm having trouble posting pics on this thread right now. Not sure why, so if you want additional info. & pics from in game as well as on what I'm doing for my son's boots, feel free to send me a PM. I'll be glad to try & help if I can. 8)

Picture boot CRL

boot starkiller

2705007-star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller__sith__by_mrgameboy2011_d4xi7vg%20-%20copia.png_zpsqlketg76.jpeg

2705007-star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller__sith__by_mrgameboy2011_d4xi7vg.png_zpsstyahi3e.jpeg

I have to agree with you regarding the boots pictured in the 501st CRL. They are NOT ACCURATE in my opinion to the in-game images I have of the boots. Nothing against the costume pictured in the CRL, as it's VERY NICE, but I've got pretty good pics of the in-game boot details, & there are a number of DIFFERENCES from the ones pictured in the CRL. I've been studying this costume IN DETAIL for approx. 4 years, & have MANY reference pics of the in-game costume. I'm having trouble posting pics on this thread right now. Not sure why, so if you want additional info. & pics from in game as well as on what I'm doing for my son's boots, feel free to send me a PM. I'll be glad to try & help if I can. 8)

I agree, costume CRL is very good ... in fact I have consulted on some aspects sr Granada .... to continue the project forward.

Only that doubt arises me to the topic of the boots.

I will contact you to see if you can guide me.

regards

SL-8741

Picture boot CRL

boot starkiller

I agree, costume CRL is very good ... in fact I have consulted on some aspects sr Granada .... to continue the project forward.

Only that doubt arises me to the topic of the boots.

I will contact you to see if you can guide me.

regards

SL-8741

I'll be glad to help if I can. I tried posting pics on here the other day, & couldn't post additional pics to your thread. Not sure why, as I've posted plenty of pics on threads in the past. I'll PM you when I get a chance. Hopefully I'll be able to send you some pics in a PM. If that doesn't work, just send me your e-mail, & I'll e-mail you some pics that I'm sure will be helpful to you. I have LOTS of screen caps from in-game of the boot details that I think will be helpful. I will have to wait sending you a PM with pics for another time, as I just noticed photobucket is down for maintenance at the moment. I'll PM you later in the week when I get a chance. Hang in there, & I'll get you what you need! 8)

At the request of my brothers legionnaires any upgrade

came part of the leather suit for my starkiller .... here some pictures and a little test ... it! ????

regards

SL-8741

SAM_0213_zps2a0hyvug.jpg

SAM_0208_zps4gc5jq2b.jpg

SAM_0214_zpsat0iqrqi.jpg

NICE!  I just received the same gloves recently from Claudio for my son's costume.  Very nice.  Any further updates?

yeah .. my leather suit costume props is, claudio olvider ... has done an excellent job ... this week I promise to upload more updates on my suit.
SL-8741

I'm waiting for the armor and have ordered;-)

Hello

I have a starkiller full, but not possible to be validated with the helmet, the mine is too big.

Do you know who can sell a perfect helmet with the good measures?

FACTS_2014_1.jpg

The same thing happens to me, I'm doing Starkiller costume and I will not continue until the CRL is correct.

I would add another point to the suit:

Instead of 4 fabrics, they are 3 and look of leather with an engraving on the back

TELAS%20STARKILLER.jpg

Sorry for the delay in replying ... all the PM were answered on the other hand .... big question is now raised over me if 3 or 4 parts of the costume. and if it is a black cloth or leather either a very thin, I've seen here in my country such fabrics but not encourage me to buy it ... would be a good point to discuss.

SL-8741

leave here an update costume I've been in process .... clarified that the corset still need to finish but I leave an advance to be seen and give me your opinion.

regards

SL-8741

11117511_10204572264007492_559091785_n_z

11122561_10204572264087494_137969054_n_z

11186248_10204613499318349_382109709_n_z

thanks for your comments .... everything takes a long time dedication and research. Here I give you some pictures of what will be the grip. made entirely of metal. recently they were cut with water jet and lacks polish and beginning assembly.