• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan Boots.

Keltten

Quick intro. Just put the downpayment on the MWA revan few weeks ago and wanted to possible get BETTER boots. I currently plant to use my Imperial Gunner boots/crew/tie boots. But those boots are A heavy B not very easy on the feet.

I got to ask this question because all the pictures and links of the other topics are dead or missing. But does anyone have a reasonable priced and good looking boot source. Yes i have read the "Boots - a List of Potentials" thread as mentioned above the image links are down for me. I'm not looking for some expensive cool looking boots but practical for standing for a long time without a jell insert and low costing (college student low).

So in short has anyone had any luck finding the golden egg of boots? (last boot post was awhile ago!! someone might of found something!!!)

Hey! I'm getting my MWA next week. Did you get the standard or the deluxe one? Re: the boots, I already have the jack boots for my TI so I think I will be using it initially but I don't know, those boots just don't feel "SL-ish".

I'm thinking about getting the Funtasma boot by Pleaser so I can use them for a future Jedi-related costume project. What are you getting?

sorry for the late reply. I got the Delux and am still awaiting a reply. He said it was half done a week ago but i messaged him again to check sizes and no reply for 5 days... lol

Still planning to use the boots from the gunner as i cant find a more perfect pair of boots.

I just ordered the boots, with three shirts (couldn't help it they have some good stuff on that website) today Jan 14 2015.

One item not in stock and they are having to wait until they get it from their supplier EAT 5-7 days.

I paid for UPS standard shipping, the cheapest possible choice. from their location in the Sothern Indiana to the boarder 5-7 days.

then after that pending hold ups in customs, from the boarder to My location in Ontario Canada, I would estimate (on a hunch) 5-7 business days.

3 weeks with T-shirt, without t-shirt 2 weeks.

I found these black square toe boots on eBay and put a white shoe polish to create the grey "washed" effect from the game files and added the strapping over the arch. I think they were polar fox  or something like that. Very comfortable and accurate to the grey/square toe look of the files.

http://imgur.com/I4Ds4V8,fy6eLhg#0

http://imgur.com/I4Ds4V8,fy6eLhg#1

i've found those boots on amazon.  Do you think they will be accepted?

http://www.amazon.ca/Funtasma-CAPTAIN-100-Adult-Deluxe-Black/dp/B00JZSP6RA

I hope you don't mind that I use this thread. Why create a new one when this one already exist.  :)

Thanks

I used German jack boots with mine. If you can find them in your size they are great! I have small feet so I got a great deal