• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

new suit

darthrem

Dark Side brothers hello, my name is and I'm Emiliano Rojas Garrison XO Argentina.

I needed to ask some questions since my sister is about to make the costume of Darth Traya, that's why it may need the help of experts to be removing doubt this suit.

To start I saw that Darth Traya belt in the back is not any constura or junction ... that's why I have doubts as to how you would have to see on the back, since I have no idea as I do ...

Hope you have the help I need then I will continue asking more.

Greetings from Argentina.

SL-8741

Hi and welcome

I´m in the making of Darth Traya to right now, and I have asked about the belt too.

Since the ref. pics are from the game more or less, and we can´t make it as it is drawn - it is acceptable to have a closure on the back with an overlap like on Darth Mauls belt like the pic here. Note that it is a Darth Maul belt, not a Darth Traya belt ;) or with an overlap with velcro.

Hi and welcome

I´m in the making of Darth Traya to right now, and I have asked about the belt too.

Since the ref. pics are from the game more or less, and we can´t make it as it is drawn - it is acceptable to have a closure on the back with an overlap like on Darth Mauls belt like the pic here. Note that it is a Darth Maul belt, not a Darth Traya belt ;) or with an overlap with velcro.

that's right, I've thought of that way of assembling the belt ... but did not know if it is accepted as contained in the CRL not much information about the belt ... but if accepted shall begin by putting together this costume party. :helmet:

In CRL the belt reads:

The strap is made of matte black leather and is about 7.5 cm wide

THIS IS EACH BELT??

ie the total width of the belt is 22.5 cm???

In CRL the belt reads:

The strap is made of matte black leather and is about 7.5 cm wide

THIS IS EACH BELT??

ie the total width of the belt is 22.5 cm???

No the belt is about 7,5 cm wide and the silver rectangles are about 2,5 tall and divided in 4 :wink:

And about the closure - I do hope, that it is acceptable, since we can´t make it without one, and this way, the buckle will be hidden.

I wanted to show the belt you make for costume Darth Traya .... wanted the opinion of experts.

thanks

SL-8741

SAM_3759_zps9760336d.jpg

SAM_3757_zps3931fb95.jpg

SAM_3760_zps1e2ea312.jpg