• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

StungunMoy's Nightsister in Progress

Guest StungunMoy

Guest Anonymous

Nihilus is a mindless force eating entity - he only caught it by accident! :P

and you can't really 'think' to yourself in a post for everyone to see....

if youw ant to do something like that - you need to italicize it or somethin.

Guest StungunMoy

Quiet Joe :P I only listen to Nihilus!

I always speak aloud to myself. Thats how I can properly distinguish myself as crazy. Just because I am typing whats on my mind, doesnt mean the rules change. SO THERE. Someone who is crazy and is speaking aloud to themselves doesnt make sure that the people around them know that they are speaking to themself. It just "IS".

BTW, I got your snaps and industrial velcro today while I was buying leather scraps by the pound for my nightsister costume :) Progress can continue forth! I met up with Dave T. also. He looks so much like Dread Pirate Roberts, it isnt even funny...(we talked about his joker he's working on, and I pushed him to hurry up and do the Dread Pirate Roberts so I can help him modify some stuff on that for Dragon Con.) I guess I should stop encouraging people to let me help them because pretty soon I'm going to have no time to make my own stuff, but sometimes things just need to be done...:P I "ALMOST" got fabric for Visas (there were large leather hides that I was eying and was so tempted to get that were PERFECT! but I am going to wait.)

Guest Anonymous

Is this the Dave that I know? DO I even know a Dave?? I can't remember - horrible with names!!!

I have to think if I am going to do another costume for D*Con or not....I want to, but still not sure what, if I do. There isn't enough time right now to do the one I wanted...but...maybe a different one.

Guest Anonymous

Hmm - i know you meant that as a jest...or maybe you didn't....but there are times when I seriously forget the names of some people i interact with everyday...i know its horrible - but i think its really more of a mental block than that I don't know who they are.....

Ohhh well! I mean - the last time I spoke with Dave...or that other guy ....Kevin - was well over 2 years ago.

Guest StungunMoy

Thats alright..I forget what regular objects are called all of the time..like "toaster" or whatnot. You just seem to have most of that aimed towards people's names.

Guest Anonymous

OMG! That is beautiful! I have been watching the Sith Witches on Galaxies for ages now wanting to make one of them. I really hope you can bring your headpiece with you to D*Con (mailing might be the easiest). Just beautiful...

Guest Sakara

cant believe i missed this post. I remember seeing a photo of your earlier sith witch costume and thinking it rocked, but this new head piece is stunning!

What did you use to make the bones?

Guest Anonymous

I don't know how I missed this post either!!! :shock:

Holy cow the headdress is WICKED AWESOME! You have to wear the Nightsister costume to D*Con! Must have Nightsister group photo of witchy doom! :twisted:

Beautiful work on the headdress, can't wait to see what more you do to it, and can't wait to see the completed costume!

I'm with you 100% on the Legion needing more Nightsisters :wink:

Guest StungunMoy

Alright, time to update my progress! I was able to wear what I had done at Dragon*Con 2009! Here are some pictures (more to come soon!):

Screenshot_1-1.png

8723_1203372371794_1453155655_30584.jpg

DC2009023.jpg

Fantabulous! With the first photo I saw I said to myself "I know who that is... freaking A!" I remember seeing your progress on the theadress on tfn :)

Seriously, pictures do NOT do this costume justice! It Was Spectacular

...And to think the cardboard AT-AT was even in the running against you!.. I mean, it was cute and such, but still, simply no comparison to your Sith Witch.