• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

My apprentice

Tags

Well my wife is finally building a Visas Marr... Have the fabric for the veil, once we have that aspect worked oiut we will pick up more for the inner dress... The outer dress will come later.

Started on the veil, so far so good, tomorrow we will attempt the design. Found some gold ink pens, tests on scrap cloth were promising.

Hi

It´s always very exciting to get the fabric and start up...

I´m looking forward to follow your work in progress - make sure to take a look at the other builds and the tutorials. There are a lot of great info on how to ;)

Cheers

When we started the veil we followed Pams tutorial... However we found some dark fabric that you can through ish, can't see in but when it's worn the wife can see out so that helps... I'll get a progress pic later. Oh yes were going with Unseen Unheard version.

Well the fabric is sheer enough to see out, but still thick enough no one can see in... It was a good find... And I get to be the dress maker dummy... ; /

Guest DarthDrac

Lol there's always a bonus to everything then :mrgreen::lol:

Well the fabric is sheer enough to see out, but still thick enough no one can see in... It was a good find... And I get to be the dress maker dummy... ; /