• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Acolyte interest thread

Punkers

Hi all,

I joined Alpine Garrison on none other than May 4th (Star Wars Day) and built an ANH TK, officially joining the legion in September 2013. After doing our state's first comic con and surviving a winter troop with nothing protecting my body from the cold weather, I decided I wanted to look into putting together a new costume that would allow me to troop but stay warm in inclamate weather.

I first thought of doing Revan and was tempted by it until I stumbled upon news that the Sith Acolyte has a CRL and let's face it, it is WAY cooler looking than Revan (at least in my opinion).

I have decided this would be what I want to build next, and I am uncertain of what I would be looking at cost wise to get it built other than the helmet and saber hilt. So here I am officially inquiring about costs and suggestions on what to get. I have PM'd Mynock on FISD, as I really like the quality of the workmanship he has done , but have yet to hear back.

If anyone has suggestions or pricing on the best looking parts please let me know where I should go to get it. I am approx 5'7" and 190lbs so I should fit into a kit that doesn't have too tall of pieces for leg armor or too large of chest plate.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Punkers

TK-67000

Haven't been on in a while and got deactivated so I guess I better keep up to date here and there. lol

I am working with Mynock to get his kit and already have the mask and some saber progress so far. Once I actually get the armor in hand and have more to share I will actually make a build thread and post as I go.

I want to thank those who have reached out to me, ESPECIALLY Mynock! I can't wait to do this build and be part of Flagship Eclipse!

You guys have your kits yet? I have a few friends with them and they are very happy. I love this costume

ABS? Is he making thermoforming now? I only saw kits cast with resin.

Just started - but he's apparently not taking anymore orders until he clears some backlog.

It's just over half the cost of the cast kit.

I don't have it in hand yet - but I have paid a deposit for the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh awesome! I originally looked into this build before doing a SWTOR Revan. The design is so lovly! Can't wait to see it. I love how is a good mix of soft and hard pieces. :) can't wait to see!