• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Looking for visual references on Darth Caedus

Guest crazas

I have a new cadet in my unit looking to get his 501st membership with a Darth Caedus costume, he made it using the action figure and some pics he found online.

So far he has invested a lot of time and money on his costume but sadly, most of his references are fan art and can not be accepted for membership/new to the legion costume.

Anyone with any official LFL reference?

Thanx

Edit: I just found that the action figure is a custom made so the only real on is the miniature.

Here are the reference pictures I have been using for my Caedus Cosplay..

In regards to the lack of visual references other than fan art, that is due in large part to the fact that he was only in the novels and thus there weren't that many images released for him. Darth Caedus is largely going to be a fan interpretation based on the most common theme found in the fan art (his chest piece and belt for example)

Now I am by no means an expert and cannot say it will be approved but that is the path I am following for my build and I can only hope it meets approval standards.

Addendum-- I have since found a miniature released by Wizards of the Coast for the Star Wars Miniatures game of Darth Caedus.

Here are the 360 photos site (they are java scripted into the page)

http://www.rebelscum.com/swminilotf04caedus.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdfe64fdc34f293d8f24a3027475a76d0.jpg57bb767f359a1ff2835a313cfd7bd852.jpg9a3c42bd62c6110389a009b87f2c4e91.jpg3a907492f04f22eeacedfa5fde195628.jpga27c97fb33fc4bf79d364c36fc7a0283.jpg51eac47ece27a5347f9f30eb4cfd2fa5.jpg