• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

WIP StarKiller with Sith Robes

NavySith

My ongoing work on Starkiller with sith robes continues. I have shared with my local garrison but not here. The cloak my wife has been helping me with, the leather was done by a local seamstresss using images from LucasArts, and I continue to work on the armor.

dfe5edb0-b94c-4853-affc-4d6c15fa1bac.jpg963518d6-019d-4294-ab38-f8a002d7df9c.jpg04642c7b-8750-482b-b720-4509c512bbe1.jpg

From what few pictures you have it looks really good! I wish that I could see larger images, I may be missing something but it looks fantastic over all!

My own Starkiller Sith Robes were just approved a few months ago. You are on the right track!

If you would like a crit/nit pick that I am not even entirely sure is valid.

1. DO you happen to have a photo of the back of the costume (no robe)?

2. Can you show us a top to bottom view (whole body) from the front?

Why I ask is because in your top left image it appears as though your red lined black skirt is really close together. If you look at the reference the skirt is not closed at the top , giving room for the Grey underskirt :D