• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Vindican - Sith Pure blood

Guest malonso86

That would be very awesome. you may have to do some makeup and basic prosthetic for underneath the mask. Such as the obvious red face, tendrils from the chin and sith eyes, just my opinion. But yes, very awesome indeed. ;)

Guest malonso86

Sorry brothers,

I had a car accident and I could not show you more progress,

I leave a pic while I make more progress,

IQ8LHbV.jpg

PD. Sorry, my english is not perfect xD

Very nice so far! If I may ask, do you have a game plan for the face under the hood? Are you planning on making a silicone pull over mask, or are you planning on make-up of some kind? Just curious if you've thought about that yet? Keep the updates coming. This should be AWESOME when you're done! Looking forward to seeing more! 8)

Guest malonso86

I´m back!!!!!

Check this pics:

Arm:

J6ZdxBC.jpg

J3Aa7U2.jpg

Belt:

aeqd4TI.jpg

ZFBsfGJ.png

I´m working in a new helmet

z2Tx08N.jpg

Please, please, give me your opinions about my progress

PS. Sorry, my english is not perfect xD

Nice progress! I do have a few suggestions for you that might help. 1st, you might want to do a bit of weathering detail on your vambrace metal ornamentation piece. I think if you use a dark acrylic paint wash on it, it will bring the etching detail out more, like in your reference pic. Also, it looks like your leather pouches are missing some of the proper detailing on & around the flap area. I know this is still a work in progress, so maybe you haven't had a chance to add these details yet. It also looks like there may be a bit of detail missing on your buckle ornament as well. This is all constructive criticism, & is not meant any any way to take away from the nice progress you're making on this build! GREAT JOB so far! Looking forward to seeing more! 8)