• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hoppy's Starkiller, Red/Black robes

hopfot

G'days Flagship,

I'm very new here as I have only just discovered this nice costume in the 501st CRL

SL_starkiller_concept_full.jpg

I am a full member of Redback Garrison with my General Weir, ANH-TK, Tusken, WIP Biker Scout, and have had a Darth Maul costume in the works for the last 3 years. But I wanted a Sith that would require less work to get into. Basically something that doesn't require prosthetic or Vast amounts of Make-up or even an excessive amount of armour. And I also very much like things that represent the colours of my Garrison, that being Red/Black/Silver or White. And I just came across that the above pictured was in the 501st CRL. I have played the game, I own the collectors edition I think it is, and it came with that in the concept art. And I very much like the costume, so I thought "I can do that, and it would be great to duel in too for SvJ". For those that might not know SvJ is duelling team I've been a part of, that puts on a show at our biggest troop here in Australia at Dreamworld

. So here I am.

Now I'll be scour this forums for whatever resources I can whenever I get a chance, between work and life. BUT, any help that anyone can give is very much appreciated. things like templates and patterns, mainly at this point, a template for the armour pieces is a biggy.

Well sorry for the short essay, although nothing compared to what my Garrison CO is known for righting. I look forward to becoming a member of this awesome Detachment alongside some of my fellow Redbacks. :D

Cheers

Hopfot / Hoppy / Hop (I go by all 3, ;) )

SvJ 2013 Video

Hi there, & welcome! You might want to send Amidala (Dawn) a PM, as she's done this costume already. You can view her WIP thread on here too. Here's a link, if you'd like to check it out! viewtopic.php?f=73&t=2556 Hope this helps, & again WELCOME! 8)

Thanks Jeff, I'll take a look at that, and if any more info I need, I shall send her a PM. ;)