• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

help proyect nihilus cotf

javi sanchez

Hello brothers

I am of the Spanish garrison. I would like to wear a COTF Nihilus. No where to start. Feel free to communicate any suggestions.

This is google translator sorry if not correct

JAVI

SL/TI 3686

Hey Javi! You may know a couple of friends of mine from the Lusitanian Outpost; Luis Alvez and Marco Tamissa. Welcome to TFE! Do not worry about the lack of translation. We will all do our part to help you.

Nihilus is not really my specialty but I will try to direct you in the direction that you are looking for. What exact information are you looking for?

Hello!

Wicked Armour usually has a long waiting list. It can take up to a week for him to contact you for orders. Be patient and wait to see if he does get in touch soon. If not try sending another email, he may also be on vacation.

If you do get a wicker armour Nihilus, it is NOT ready to wear right away for 501st approval. You will need to do some small upgrades and adjustments to it to make it 501st legion acceptable. My wicked armour does very good work, but it just needs a bit of a face lift before you submit it. If you do get one, take some pictures and post them here for the recommendations on what to adjust.

Cheers,

Nef

Hello brothers and sisters

I have already received my mask Nihilus, Wicked Armour.

It looks great.

I paid the Nihilus outfit GALACTIC Quartermasters, but no signs of it?

Javi

SL/TI-3686

hello
A new beginning. After my first failure. I'll sew with the help of a friend my new Nihilus.
I need to know the separation of the sleeve stripes.
And along the inner tunics

Sleeves: I sewed approx the same that is on a Vader to the ones I did for my friend. I think it was around 1.5 inches apart. ;)

Hi

Good to hear, that you haven´t given up on this. :wink:  

I found a note about the sleeves ribs in another build - it should be about 1 inch apart all the way around.

Do put your pics in photobucket or something similar for you WIP and put the link in here - we always enjoy seeing pics  :)

Looks nice, just make sure the skirts aren't touching the floor when you're done, or else you might trip over them.  Mine come to the top of my boots and there's been a few times on stairs that I still snag the tattered edge.