• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New Sith acolyte, hoping to get approved shortly,

Dar'Jetii

I am needing some help for approval.

I have one of the largest chest plates I can find but in order for me to get approved, it has to be a little larger they said.. I was wondering if anyone can make one custom sized or if you know of anyone that makes anything larger then the one I have in the picture below,,

also they said I need larger hand plates, if any one can help me out on any of these it will be greatly appreciated.

and im 6'5 tall and glove size 13-14. its hard to find my size gloves,, I have hands like Peter Mayhew and almost as tall as him.. lol

1002537_10151891958609396_625306651_n_zpse66f7ec8.jpg

SAM_0913_zps5364b7e7.jpg

SAM_0918_zpsd3d06563.jpg

1172756_10151863536277517_272981148_o.jpg

I saw your approval thread in the GML forums, but I never saw the outcome. Were you approved?

Sadly I was not approved because of my belly and height. And big hands. They said I have to get a bigger chest plate to close the gap from cod and chest piece and get bigger hand plates. Which my hands are size 13 and I'm 6'4 tall

However I found someone making a chest plate for me that is a little bigger and hand plates. So hopefully that will work. Because no one really makes them yet and not as big of a size. Every other set was smaller then mine. But mynock has a set slightly bigger and the largest you can find.

It looks like you know what you need to do. May I ask who the maker of your current armor is?

Current is from TC9948. I moded the boots. a friend of mine made the neck seal. the mask is my wicked armor... the robe I made myself. And the finger and thumb plate. I don't remember his name but was made from a guy in Florida..

Great job weathering! Yes Mynock's chest plate is about 17" I believe across the top and about 17" across the bottom...plus it has a longer length (top to bottom) which will make a difference as well. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see more progress on this.

Great job weathering! Yes Mynock's chest plate is about 17" I believe across the top and about 17" across the bottom...plus it has a longer length (top to bottom) which will make a difference as well. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see more progress on this.

thanks Rob from mywickedarmor.com is the one that helped me to weather it.