Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevster

Exar Kun to be....

5 posts in this topic

Guest kevster

Hello everyone. I've been trooping since september of 2011 as a stormtrooper. My only thing is I tend to miss out on the happenings and sights at conventions when in armor so I thought of doing a soft costume to be in while out of armor but I didn't want to just do an imperial officer. So I set off in search of sith and seeing as how I have long hair I decided to go with exar kun. Now I don't plan on really starting on it until early next year but wanted to start a place to try and gather references and comments/suggestions in one spot. If anyone happens to of found extra outside sources I would really appreciate links here. That is all for now. Thanks everyone who helps out in advance! I will be posting more info/pictures soon I hope.

Guest kevster

So, here are a few extra things i've scavenged up and checked up on sources as much as I could to try and make sure it wasn't just fan art.

Light saber:

KunLightsaberSchematic.jpg

The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology

JaraelSaber.jpg

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3 (not being held by exar kun)

Wardrobe:

Star_Wars_The_Old_Republic_Exar_Kun_1.jpg

Star wars the old republic

Exar_kun_massassi.jpg

Star wars the old republic

MandyTheExtremelyDomitableAndExarKun-TSW3.jpg

Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 3: The Trial of Ulic Qel-Droma

star_wars___exar_kun_by_graysun_d-d47zm1z.jpg

star wars galaxy trading card game

A good close up of the scar and face detail:

ExarKun-SWGTCGGH.jpg

star wars galaxy trading card game

Here is also a link to a wiki of a massive collection of both his wardrobe and light saber: I just wanted to show a few of the good pics. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Exar_Kun

1. So a few things. The talisman on the right shoulder. Anyone have a better idea of how this looks?

2. Another thing I noticed is in a few pics mainly the ones from SWTOR, it looks like he has a chain coming from his hair. Any ideas/info about this?

(Still more to come hopefully)

the bottom 2 picture talismans (looks like a grey brooch to me) it looks like the darkside points symbol from swtor:

Dark_side_points_are_represented_by_this_symbol_zps68f4fdd6.jpg

Guest kevster

It certainly looks like it. Thanks for the find. Wonder what the broach from the comics are.