• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Maris Brood - Force Unleashed

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Here are some references I found to show she is a Dark Side Character:

SW: The Force Unleashed Hardback Novel, by Seam Williams: pg 194-197

SW: The Force Unleashed, Dark Horse Books (Comic Book) pg 81, 82, & 84. Photo references: front on page 79 & 84, back on page 34, 81 & 82

SW: The Force Unleashed Prima Official Game Guide: pg 19 & 98

photo reference with red blades: pg 69 & 98

I hope this helps! I have my costume done and used it for the Force Unleashed premiere in SF. But had to go as the good side at that time since there was no reference found to her bad side. I am in the process of submitting the info to the 501st Legion to have the character approved as a Dark Side Character. Good luck on your projects!!

Karen Katich

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More references... yay!

Karen, can you post pictures of your Maris? And any reference image scans that you might have? We're still working on geting a Maris costume that is accurate enough to present to the council for the approval process. We're not 100% there yet... but we're getting pretty darned close!

How about a challenge from the DL: Let's try to get an accurate Maris (and Starkiller!) costume ready to present to the legion council before the year is over!

Oh, yeah, and.... welcome to the Flagship!

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Hey Pam, Thanks for the welcome aboard! Did you want me to post my photos here on this thread? Or post them in the photo gallery? I have about 10 photo references for the costume taken from the three different sources, and then I have about 4 or 5 photos of my costume. I still have several items I need to now fix or change on my costume after finding these photos of the character. But I hope to get them all corrected by the end of December! So let me know where you want me to add the photos to, so hopefully it will help anyone else working on this character costume project.

Karen K

Karen, I'd say to go ahead and start your own thread here in the Maris section of the boards. That way we can discuss your costume individually, rather than having it mixed in with other stuff. (It's great for seeing the progression of the costume as you finish it up, too!)

The reference pictures we have so far are located here:

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/galle ... p?album=50

If you have any that we don't, please share! We're always looking for more references!

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Pam,

I uploaded photo references I found. But I was only able to upload them to the "Transfer to event gallery" album. I was not able to add them the Maris Brood Reference Album as it was not one of the albums listed to select. And I didn't want to put it under a different Character and not be able to move them. So can you or admin move them from the transfer album to the Maris Brood reference album? I have them titled MB ref 01 thru 07. I hope that helps. These were found under the Dark Horse Comic, the Video Game Guide, and Star Wars Wookiepedia.

Thanks!

Karen K