• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Costume questions.

Guest Thaidein

Guest Thaidein

I was woundering if one of the starkiller costumes from tful is in use already or woukd it need approval?

I am hoping to use the Lord Starkiller costume to join the 501st.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbRMI89SOH0VwVjN2sCatZ_LyCVZV80ZIKYv3VEMxz6HUDcN1vxbXXK9g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCsa5mFNYht6uB3cVrs6Gr65lH5BdXG73Rla7mg2W-izIy6vHdVeGdxo3d

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSt8j4g4hJuIXBB7wd6VLlOkhDHy563zwYat-4ndVfMJGLPlqoTlfS2Llf3Q

I know these are not great images and I can post more once I'm on my pc.

Guest Thaidein

yes that is the costume I am looking at useing. sorry about the images it was all posted from my phone.

I believe there is at least one these costumes approved. Not sure who's it is though.

You are correct. To my knowledge, there is presently only one person with a 501st approved Lord Starkiller. His name is Federico Catarinelli (SL-7056) from the Italian Garrison. Absolutely AMAZING COSTUME! I'll provide a link to his 501st profile here, if you're interested. Here it is: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymem ... tumeID=151

As an aside, I'm also working on this costume for my son. I plan on submitting pics so he can get his approved next February when he turns 18. My son is presently a member of the Galactic Academy. I've posted pics on here before of progress on his costume, as I've been slowly making improvements & upgrading parts. The link in Amidala's post shows a pic of my son's costume. I'll include another pic so you can see. If you have any questions, or need help, send me a PM. I'm more than glad to help a fellow costumer if I can! I've done a TON of research on this costume already! Just let me know if I can help! 8) Here's a pic of my son's costume. ENJOY :!:

StarkillerSideView.jpg