• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Ring in a new era to the Flagship Eclipse

Guest Cleverlilminx

Guest Cleverlilminx

As you should all know by now, I have stepped down as Detachment Leader. In accordance with the 501st Legion Charter, a new Detachment Leader was selected.

In my last act as your DL, allow me to introduce your new DL...

Twi'lek Pam!!!!

Congrats Pam on the promotion, I know my detachment is in good hands. :wink:

:D:D:D

Thank you, everyone. You have really brightened my day.

It's funny to look back and remember that very first "should we start a detachment?" email that Wendy sent out. I never thought back then that I would ever find myself working for the detachment as an officer of any kind... much less as DL! I really enjoy the EU costuming and friendships that are found here, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things work out.

I've already informed Wendy that for her there is no true escape from the detachment. Without her, this detachment may not have ever been created, and it certainly wouldn't have made it as far as it has. Enjoy your (semi) detachment retirement, Wendy... you've earned it! I'm looking forward to meeting you next summer!

Pam :-)