• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Sith Stalker HOTH version

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi, I am new here.....16 yrs old student from slovakia. Slovakia finally have 501st legion outpost so I started with my first costume few months ago.....Now I have all pepakura models done, and I am ready to put some fiberglass resin and bondo on it...I will post some photos later....I have question about my costume. Sith stalker is in CLR but Hoth or Jedi Temple version?

Hello there, & WELCOME! I believe there are only 1 or possibly 2 people who have this costume Legion approved so far. As a result, I don't believe the CRL has been written yet. I've actually been working on & off for a number of years on this costume for my son. He'll be 18 in just over a year, at which point we'll be submitting his application for 501st approval. Hopefully someone who's more in the know than me may be able to let you know what the status is with the CRL for this. I'm interested to hear some updated info. on the CRL for this myself! Perhaps Pam or someone else will see this & chime in! Glad to see someone else is also working on this costume, as it is one of my favorites! Good luck with your build! I look forward to seeing some pics! I'll include a pic of my son's costume, so you can see what we've done. Enjoy, & let me know if I can be of assistance.

Hi,

You're correct; with only one approved costume in the legion that I know of, and not a whole lot of interest shown in the costume, it hasn't yet climbed to the top of the CRL to-do list. I did ask for pictures a while back, but never got a response. Others have applied with the Hoth costume, but their costumes weren't ready for approval, and I haven't seen them return for a second try yet. There are a couple other finished costumes I've seen that were really good, but they're not 501st approved costumes so I shouldn't use them.

I've been working my way through the CRL lists, and Hoth Starkiller will have his turn... one of these days.

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the response, Yes I've seen one approved costume yet, Italian garrison I think....I will make my build thread here and post some photos today....I hope my costume will be superb and ready for approval when I'll turn 18 :D