• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

"Bounty Hunter" Ventress...

It's a great costume, especially after the last episode of the Clone Wars animated series. Good luck with the build and post pics as you go please, I look forward to seeing them.

Guest Aysel

I'm also excited to see this one come to life. I'm in love with the sith stalker helmet she's wearing when she meets up with Asoka.

^_^

I was a bit ho hum about her first outfit, but it's now a while on and she has added to he costume to fit in a bit more and I am in love with her greaves and helmet! The link to SWTOR aesthetically in this episode arc was high with the Jedi Guardians and Assajj's pieces.

Very definitely on I have this on my to make list. So much more comfy than most of my current costumes.

A small work of advice from someone who has made one of these face hugging masks: do you a head cast or at the very least something to indicate where you nose will stick out. My nose is pressed flat in my Shae Vizla helmet and it just needs the cheeks brought in to be similar to the fit of this. I just made a head cast so woot! First use will for a an alien sculpt but eventually....

Well... starting to get a bit more tracktion with the Sith Stalker helmet - I've got a friend doing all the 3D renders, and then I'm going to have to produce a Prototype version. A little excited about that!

When I have the prototyle (with working visor _of course_) then I'm going to put together a small run of these for sale. I'll put up an interest thread, as I'll need to know numbers. The more people interested, then I guess the cheaper it'll be for everybody!

I've been hoping to have a go at making this costume when I have a little more time. It's by far my favorite Ventress outfit. :D

I was wondering if there had been any progress on this helmet for her, as my oldest daughter wants to do this version of her as well.

Looks great so far. I'm helping my girlfriend research this costume. I'm sure she would want one of the helmets.