• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Acolyte Neck Seal

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So after looking at a quite a few pictures. I'm starting to feel that something is missing from the Sith Acolytes we've seen so far.

Sith_Acolyte_Full_length_large.png

I think it's a pretty pronounced neck-seal/bib combo that runs down under the chest piece. It's quite clear in the picture above that it's not a regular "TK" neck seal but something quite a bit larger in size that almost goes into a V between the pecs of the costumer. From what I can also imagine that it runs under the should bells as well. I think that's the reason why it's tough to get a good Acolyte body shape right now. Has anyone looked into this piece of the costume? Or found something that would work?

It almost seems like the bodysuit is actually a two-piece suit sewn together. Grey (neckseal/padding) and black for the soft parts.

Also what is everyone's thought about adding red LED lights to the armour and gauntlet for some "idealized" contrast?

Guest darren1970

Bobby ( Darman ) allready makes these mate.

He's posted a pic part way through the Acolyte research thread.

I have one myself, they're really nice.

If you watch the trailers frame by frame there are a umber of them that show a distinct vest work over the body suit almost as if the upper body armor is attached to that.

tor-vest.jpg

There also appears to be some sort of leather/vinyl sleeves with a pillow stitched pattern under the forearms.

tor-arm.jpg

I see TONS of things missing from the approved costumes. These are just the first 2 I can write down.

Can someone point me to the SITH Acolyte reference photos on the FSE?

I see TONS of things missing from the approved costumes. These are just the first 2 I can write down.

You have good eyes for details but at the end these Sith Warriors what you see in the game trailer are not real people.

I doubt you can move like these guys when you put the armor on.

You will be happy when you can walk straight.

So where you wanna draw the line?

Also there are a lot of pantings and animations and nearly everyone looks different.

One of the big differences if you compare of course is Lord Adraas to his warriors. Not only the mask...

Anyway, to speak of TONS seems a bit overacted.

hello, good morning or good evening !!

depends on the time you read this message !!

My name is Maxi, I'm from Argentina Buenos Aires.

I'm working on a sith acolyte to be part of the family of the legion 501 of my country !!

and let me know, as I can purchase this sith acolyte neck for my armor?

from already thank you very much for your time

best regards

Maxi.