• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

The E.U.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Wow..... all of the sudden, the Flagship is going awesome with all of these new costumes from SWOTOR. And here I was thinking the Dark Empire had the only handle on this. Well cool, hopefully we will attain some cross over membership which will all the more benefit the whole of the Star Wars costuming group base.

Volund, I see your build is an active WIP here. We miss you on the Empires boards. I hope you still intend on submitting it with us?

And Aysel, I hope you haven't forgotten your custom build? We miss both of your guys input in the Empire. We are really so honored to have you as perspective members. :D

Well.... So far as my Traya build, I have the saber and it is the correct one this time. I'm only waiting on my contacts and then I'll be submitting my Traya with the Flagship "and" the Empire. :wink:

As the Empires M.O., I would be proud to also be a member within the outstanding 501st Legions Flagship. I greatly look forward to it, I hope she passes. :lol:

Guest Aysel

Volund's is on hold at the moment, mine is coming along just haven't posted for a while ^_^

As for your Traya I look forward to seeing your application cross my desk ^_^

There has been a lot of interest in the SWTOR costumes, the sith acolyte is a lot like a TK in that it's a faceless characters but probably be a little more comfortable in that it's a softer costume.

^_^ Katie

Guest Anonymous

Hi Katie!

I'm not a noob but I'm having a dickens of a time finding out how to submit my costume for hopeful approval. This is indeed embarrassing but I've even gone onto the main 501st boards trying to find something that explains where to find the link and such.

I have the photos read, can ya help me out? :wink:

Thanks so much, Cathy

UPDATE:

I've received the help I need in finding out how to submit my costume. Thanks all!

Wish me luck!