• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Pyro's Revan WIP

Pyro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100_0900.jpg

RevanORing.jpg

if you look between the reference and your ribbing you'll see that the reference is a silver tone with many small "rings"/pipping going around the figure. If you used a pleather to make the ab section you'll be able to use vinyl paint to get the color right, as for the "rings"/pipping you'll need to add more. You should also be getting my feedback via your GML, as for your approval by the weekend, I don't know if this will be possible in the time we have remaining before the weekend.

^_^ Katie

Guest Anonymous

Looking good man. I think you really need to fix those upper rings though. They shouldn't be pointing down. Look at the reference images of Revan, they're all going up diagonally.

I'd be a little concerned about your safety with your sash and hakama so low. Otherwise no, just fix the rings somehow. Everything else seems to line up nicely. Should be able to do some submittal photos real easy.