• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Dream World 2011 - Biggest Southern Hemisphere Troop Ever

Guest SuperAzza101

Guest SuperAzza101

This past weekend here on the Gold Coast, Australia over 80 members of the 501st and Rebel Legion descended on Dreamworld Theme Park for "Stormtrooper Invasion". Redback Garrison, Southern Cross Garrison, Terror Australis Garrison, Outpost 42 Garrison and the Rebel's Tattooine Base all represented. Heres a few photos :) A big shout out to calamity for her work over the weekend and keeping the boys entertained.

img0375ks.jpg

dw11501st8.jpg

dw11501st6.jpg

img0428copyc.jpg

And a little video of a few members of eclipse (warning, it is excessively awesome).

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedbackGarr ... GaaNTCi0XY

Next year we want to get 150 members! I'll upload more photos as I get them.

Az

My students are always begging me to show them photos and videos of legion events, so I showed them your photos and video on Friday during the break between periods. They ignored the lunch bell, and watched it all the way through!

Pam :-)

Guest Daritha

I don't want to know how long it did take you to study the whole performance. You did an amazing job there!

I'm delighted to see how everyone stays in character. Ventress's and Starkiller's aggressive style is very convincing. :)