• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A'Sharad Hett

Tags

Trying to discern what A'Sharad Hett would count as while he was living among the Tusken, I am aware he wielded two light sabers at this time and he did oppose Kenobi, but would he be considered a Sith lord or Denizen.

Heh... you jump from one costume topic to the next faster than I can keep up!

I don't think A'Sharad would be a 501st character during that period in his life. He's a bit messed up after the loss of the Jedi during Order 66, but he hasn't turned to the darkside, and he's still carrying the lightsabers that represent his father and his own Jedi training. I'm pretty sure he's still a Rebel Legion character at that point.

Pam :-)

yes , yes I do , i jump around quite a bit

I do not believe he would be a Sith lord at this point , however I think he would be considered a DZ, after all he was willing to destroy the humans on Tatooine and he was going to attack the Lars homestead and he did try to kill Kenobi , It seems that he wants to harm the heroes. So I think it is safe to think he is not a Sith Lord, but I am still hesitant to say he is Rebel Legion either.

But that is nether here nor there, and shall presume that he is not a Sith Lord.

Guest A'Sharad Hett

My early researches ended like this:

1. Born from human parents and bred as a Tusken and Jedi - Helmet ON | Rebel Legion

2. After his father's death became Ki Adi Mundi's padawan, then An'ya Kuro's, then again Mundi's - Helmet ON | Rebel Legion

3. After kicking Anakin hard for his hate for Tuskens he lifted his helmet not to be seen only as a Tusken, but a Jedi too - Helmet OFF | Rebel Legion

4. Surviving Order 66 he refuged to Tatooine taking the lead of a Tusken warband to get their teriitories back - Helmet ON | Krayt Clan

5. After being kicked hard by Obi-Wan he leaves Tatooine to become a bounty hunter - Helmet OFF | Bounty Hunter Guild

6. He discovers a lost Sith tomb on Korriban, when he starts to learn Sith stuff from XoXaan's spirit and, when kidnapped and tortured by the Vong he falls to the Dark Side becoming Darth Krayt, founder of The One Sith - Krayt Helmet (OFF and ON) | Flagship Eclipse

7. Killed by his "Voice" but back from death, he wears an all new outfit, and he's not only a Sith, but a very angry one - Helmet OFF | Flagship Eclipse

(this is a revamp and repost of an early post I made on Krayt Clan forums)

Well I plan to go with the Helmet on tusken leading A'Sharad... So I would have to agree that he fits the DZ, now I would love to do the Merc version but the facial ink would throw me... And I doubt it would be used too often.

As for the Tatooine dwelling version, what color were his blades everything I found thus far suggests they were green.

Guest A'Sharad Hett
Well I plan to go with the Helmet on tusken leading A'Sharad... So I would have to agree that he fits the DZ, now I would love to do the Merc version but the facial ink would throw me... And I doubt it would be used too often.

As for the Tatooine dwelling version, what color were his blades everything I found thus far suggests they were green.

On Tatooine he had red blade (he had only one saber) when padawan and both green when he came back after order 66

no too familiar with the legacy era, though I'm guessing I'm going to shoot for the time after order 66 before he went bounty hunter.

I have a copy of the comic in front of me now, so I have begun dissecting each piece of the costume. Of course, I've been told this version would be a denizen, which works for me... Of course with the elections going on, getting a new project going may be rough.

Guest A'Sharad Hett
I have a copy of the comic in front of me now, so I have begun dissecting each piece of the costume. Of course, I've been told this version would be a denizen, which works for me... Of course with the elections going on, getting a new project going may be rough.

The real mess will be finding all of the images to have a 360 degree view of the costume, as in my digging (I didn't forgot, just overwhelmed by work ;) ) I veriefied there's only an issue where you can see A'Sharad Hett in his back-to-tatooine outfit (the one you have in front of you).

Well previous LMO basically said the only viable A'Sharad Hett is the on in "Claws of the Dragon" which is the build I intend to follow. The lack of consistency in comics can be extremely frustrating, what with respirator/moisture trap appearing and disappearing, and the claws ranging from 5 to 7, but thus far I believe I have the soft goods down, the style and the colors. I am currently speaking with my GML, Garrison XO, and the new LMO's on the possibilities of A'Sharad Hett being applied the DZ designation.

Thus far I have some agreement on his DZ possibility, and if you read the comic it is obvious he considers himself a Tusken, I do not believe the color of his light sabers means anything more then, that is what he had at the end of the clone wars and that is what he stuck with, obviously he has not gone complete Sith, but he has already started down the path. In fact his first light saber was indeed red, though I doubt the viability of the "out lander" version. Of course I have stuck with the comic for my information, wiki's are useful, however any information is suspect. All source images have also been draw from the "Claws of the Dragon" TPB.

With my Shadow Scout out for painting and my TB currently out of the loop, this keeping me busy.

My early researches ended like this:

4. Surviving Order 66 he refuged to Tatooine taking the lead of a Tusken warband to get their teriitories back - Helmet ON | Krayt Clan

(this is a revamp and repost of an early post I made on Krayt Clan forums)

Krayt flat out refused Hett, would have made more sense for him to be counted among the Tusken, as a Tusken warlord he has the DZ designation, but that decision was made, and it's the Krayt Clans loss. What matters is that A'Sharad Hett is 501st official now, doubt it will be a popular costume but it was worth the time, and I think it turned out well. Though where it goes from here, I cannot say... Happy that the build is done and official... Little sad it's over. Onto the Snowie and then who knows...