Sign in to follow this  
BanthaScooper

FS: COTF Darth Nihilus Build For The Larger Trooper

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone! Recent financial pitfalls have forced me to cut back on things, so up for sale is my COTF Darth Nihilus build for the larger trooper. It began as a custom measured Wicked Armor build for my portly frame (I clock in at around 275lbs), then further modified for a more comfortable trooping experience. Mods include an elastic band sewn into the inner/outer skirt with heavy duty bracers (or suspenders, if you please) to allow for most anyone in the 240lb+ area to adjust height of  and keep skirt in place while trooping, and velcro patches on the cloak & shoulders of outer tunic, to allow for the draped back cloak option (as outlined in the current CRL), or over the shoulder option, and a velcro patch on the cloak knot to help keep in place on your undershirt (you'll have to purchase a small velcro strip to sew onto your undershirt to utilize this feature). Comes complete with all parts needed, right out of the box. Boots are size 10.5D. Will also come with custom heavily weathered stunt lightsaber built by Iggy from the FXSaber forums with VaderVault blade, lightsaber belt clip & lithium ion battery charger. Asking $800 (I'll take $100 off if you don't need the boots, but otherwise I will not break the kit down further), plus shipping (will likely have to ship the saber blade separate due to blade length) if you’re not local (San Antonio area). PM me if you have further questions. Below is Iggy from FX Saber Forum's video of my custom built saber for reference. For a potential 501st recruit; while this has everything you'll need to get started for a fraction of its actual total cost, bear in mind you'll still need to fit it to you properly and submit pics to your Garrison GML for 501st final approval. Thanks for looking!

**Edit- The Boba Fett pictured is not included. ~_^

DNSale8.JPG

DNSale3.jpg

DNSale4.jpg

DNSale5.jpg

DNSale1.jpg

DNSale2.jpg

DNSale6.jpg

DNSale7.jpg

Edited by BanthaScooper

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this