• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

advice on Visas Marr

Dark Cristal 69

Hi 

You ´ ve done a beautiful job on this, love the golden pattern on the sleeves  - only worry I have is, that your pinwheels may be to bright in the color, hoping it is because of the light perhaps ?  The CRL states, that it needs to be a faint gray.

• Thanks 1

http://20180910_144354.jpg

Hello.
Thanks for the reply. maybe you're right the decorations are a bit lit but with time and sink will clear.
in the meantime, the work on the costume is over and I would like your opinion on the finished work.;-):-D;-)

As Satya already stated, it is really hard to see on this small image, but your pin wheel pattern still looks to bright. Yes it may faint with time, but it needs to be faint gray on approval.  And your veil looks a bit to long, (about 5 cm) - it should only reach your shoulders, not go down over them, like it does in the front (don´t know about the back).

If you could put up a bigger pic of the front and back, it would be easier for us to comment on your costume ;-)    - as I said before, I really like your work on this.

Questa foto è risultata piuttosto piccola, rendendo davvero difficile da vedere.

4 hours ago, Heavy1973 said:

Come ha già detto Satya, è davvero difficile da vedere su questa piccola immagine, ma il tuo modello di ruota a spillo sembra ancora luminoso. Sì, può svenire con il tempo, ma deve essere grigio chiaro all'approvazione.  E il vostro velo sembra un po 'a lungo, (circa 5 cm) - dovrebbe raggiungere solo le spalle, non scendere sopra di loro, come fa nella parte anteriore (non so circa la parte posteriore).

Se poteste mettere su una foto più grande della parte anteriore e posteriore, sarebbe più facile per noi commentare il vostro costume ;-) - come ho detto prima, mi piace molto il vostro lavoro su questo.

Metto alla prova di quanto sia bravo il mio traduttore italiano. (Testing out how good my Italian translator is.)

• Thanks 1

hello Satya thanks for the reply and congratulations your translator works very well. sorry actually the photo is small now I send you a larger and even the veil seen from behind. your advice is very welcome. have a good day. See you soon.;-)http://received_311804836068276.jpg received_449185295604211.jpg

Invia le immagini al tuo GML nel tuo Garrison, e se hanno domande, ci manderanno le loro domande per un consiglio.

Send the Pictures to your GML in your Garrison, and if they have any questions, they will send their questions to us for advice.

• Thanks 1